33 year old single mother of 7 looking for a coli breh to step-up

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This creates voids and emotional abnormalities in children. Kids get angry when their families split. Some repress it till later some act it out their whole life and spiral. Better get these kids into martial arts ASAP

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Shyt I would be afraid to take that chance. I mean she had 7 kids for one dude...she must really love that dude.

How come she said NO when the other lady suggested that at the end?

There were some back to back pregnancies as well. She must have loved that man and his sex game.

She looks great after 7 kids tho but no way.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Man, this social media shyt is like church for Black folks.
Congregating in a room for hours to sit and discuss these tired dating topics Smdh

There is no reason there should be a bunch of adults standing in line to share their dating woes with some random people in an audience and random people on stage who are “IG/YT” popular.

The chick did give her valid advice, but why TF do you need to put your business on front street for social media views/clout?
Everything has its pros and cons...but social media may have more cons when concerning black people. It's like we have to air out our dirty laundry out for the whole world to see.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Women can be unreasonable, always expecting men to pick up the tab, trash and baggage..any breh getting into that situation is not there to be loved but used.
And how do you rack up 7 kids in the US?? thats for uneducated 3rd world women somewhere..makes no sense.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
What's crazy is that they attacked the woman for being real and telling her to work it out with the father. Being real and honest to women is frowned upon by other women lol

That’s because those same women clapping are in the same situation

I remember kevin samuels ask a chick with 4 kids by 4 different men if she had any sons. She said 1…. Kevin said what if your son made something out of himself and he brought a woman home who had 5 kids by 5 different men, would u be happy if he did? She was like oh umm no…

These women only care about themselves and want men to except they mistakes

Dont u hear these women always say “” I NEED A MAN TO EXCEPT ME AT MY WORST “” but when it comes to a man “ HE NEED TO HAVE HIS shyt TOGETHER “