33 year old single mother of 7 looking for a coli breh to step-up

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no Coli Breh gonna deal w/ Mammy Hubbard! Smh..

Like another wise Breh said on this thread, she need to work it out with her children's pops!! Smh.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They out there. She needs to go to church. Good luck to her.

It unfortunate she can’t work it out with dad. She’s selfish for wanting to engage in romance with 7 children needing her love.

“Momma got to have a life too Jodie.” Sure. Life is hard going at it alone, but she needs to focus on her family first. Figure out why I didn’t work with Dad, see if he can adapt, then find herself some peace with co parenting.

She can enter the streets when the new born is 18. She will be right at 50. Maybe she can find somebody when the kids start getting out the house and the younger ones are teenagers.
:yeshrug:
When you choose a life partner, it’s still a crap shoot. She was probably young and didn’t have the experience to vet the man properly.
:francis:

He gonna lose his mind 15 years from now when 3 out of those white boys become MAGAs :mjlol:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
She's asking this with a straight face?

I can appreciate the fact they are all by the same father...but then she shakes her head towards the notion of working it out with him...and I don't understand if she knows how dumb it makes her look that she would push out nearly ten kids for a man she doesn't think is worth sticking with.

Everytime we get pregnant, we put our body and life on the line...and, barring there are no multiples, she did this 7 times for a man she then suggests she doesn't want to be with...

But somehow thinks a whole other man is going to want to go out there and bust his ass everyday to support 7 little people who do not share any of his DNA...and they're daddy is still in the picture somewhere...

These young ladies are so fukking lost. I don't get it.
Tagging in someone who may or may not be a women to interject. :jbhmm: @Coco Loco

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
that you’d have to question what’s up with dude who signs up for it. There’s some predators out there.
I've seen this on FB with a woman happily posing with her new bf, and it's like why would you let a random be around your kids like that.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Stop fukking ma'am. We don't want you to find another man. Please stop bringing all these people on the planet.

Also the advice given to her is terrible.
"Work it out with the father" is such brain dead response and it glosses completely over the obvious truth.

She clearly wanted him but she was just consistent coochie to him. He didn't want her. She needs to focus on taking care of her kids so they don’t become crimals and burden the rest of society instead of continuing to run behind dikk and being the next man's slide.

Dumb ass women...7 fukking children? I'd rather die.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
One of the most level-headed responses to these things you'll see :ehh:

In any case she already running a small-goal football side with two subs by herself :hubie:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The other lady in the video make tons of good assessments and points...and ended it with she should try to make it work out with the biological father.

She wasn't even being a pick me...just giving sound points because 7 kids is a huge responsibility when they aren't urs biologically.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
full
I'm over here crying :pachaha: