33 year old single mother of 7 looking for a coli breh to step-up

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good example that this mentality revolves around the idea that every problem, every consequence, every obstacle can be overcome by simply dating/marrying a man with money. The result is ludicrous standards and expectations for some (not all) women that decide they don't need to offer anything of value. A man will magically fall in love with them and solve their problems because that's what good men do. It's fantasy thinking that is gonna lead to heartbreak, anger, and resentment.

You can see why the "saving it for marriage" card comes out too. If you have seven kids the reason most dudes are gonna entertain you is to fukk you. And once these women figure that out, they start gatekeeping sex behind marriage or a relationship. It actually makes sense when you think about it that way. They have to get you on the hook to make it worth their time. So...you should stay away. I don't care if it's one kid or seven, stay away.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yeah, this is why abortion should be legalized nationwide, and abortion should be openly discussed in high school sex-ed courses around the country.

With seven kids, your entire young adult life is going to revolve around keeping them fed, clothed and behaved and that's IF you have a strong support system around them. If you don't, GG, fam. Hate it had to be you:wow:.

shyt, your life is severely hampered from just ONE if you didn't take the time to get your life and finances in order beforehand.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

They out there. She needs to go to church. Good luck to her.

It unfortunate she can’t work it out with dad. She’s selfish for wanting to engage in romance with 7 children needing her love.

“Momma got to have a life too Jodie.” Sure. Life is hard going at it alone, but she needs to focus on her family first. Figure out why I didn’t work with Dad, see if he can adapt, then find herself some peace with co parenting.

She can enter the streets when the new born is 18. She will be right at 50. Maybe she can find somebody when the kids start getting out the house and the younger ones are teenagers.
:yeshrug:
When you choose a life partner, it’s still a crap shoot. She was probably young and didn’t have the experience to vet the man properly.
:francis:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
She's asking this with a straight face?

I can appreciate the fact they are all by the same father...but then she shakes her head towards the notion of working it out with him...and I don't understand if she knows how dumb it makes her look that she would push out nearly ten kids for a man she doesn't think is worth sticking with.

Everytime we get pregnant, we put our body and life on the line...and, barring there are no multiples, she did this 7 times for a man she then suggests she doesn't want to be with...

But somehow thinks a whole other man is going to want to go out there and bust his ass everyday to support 7 little people who do not share any of his DNA...and they're daddy is still in the picture somewhere...

These young ladies are so fukking lost. I don't get it.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
full
Dapped and Repped