jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
black men stay drooling over mulattas that don't want them. smh.
whole world sees us as a joke.

Lol nikka theyre cv's darker than wesley snipes. Cv's aint about that color shyt. Get your bs outta here.

And trust me, if u a nikka on ur shyt, these cv women will love u. They run crazy game on dudes here and back in cv cuz alot of cv dudes arent that masculine

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Regardless of them being mixed the are not in the carribean. Different place and culture.
PR is not Mulatto country. And my distrust of the is based solely in my experience.
they're portuguese speaking gwallas b

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Lol nikka theyre cv's darker than wesley snipes. Cv's aint about that color shyt. Get your bs outta here.

And trust me, if u a nikka on ur shyt, these cv women will love u. They run crazy game on dudes here and back in cv cuz alot of cv dudes arent that masculine

Of course there's dark skinned cv's. But are these nikkas thirsting over dark ones with 'african' features? You and I both know the answer to that. You can fantasize about pulling all these bad mulattas but it's more likely that black men end up with fat ones.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Main CV communites are in brockton ma, providence ri, boston ma, and onset ma. Real thick in prov and brockton.

They arent color struck

Every1 fukks wit every1, main thing is that melanin. But of course the community is tight and theyre loyal to each other, but what community isnt?

Women r fine as fukk. They all work with $$ better than american women. They can cook they ass off. They come to USA and its a free forall but they b slutty as fukk back in CV too so main difference is they can get away with too much in USA. Better off finding 1 there and keeping her there.

Im not into the lightskin but most of them cv girls are, but man they b giving a nikka that oldschool feminine attention , and i aint deflecting it.

:blessed:
:mjlol:at this bullshi they are similar to domnicans which are heavy over here too. but I'll let you cook