Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead: you know these dudes ain't leaving their 3 mile radius, your cousins are safe.
Wish I would catch a coli bruh in New Bedford The Motherland, tryna holla. Chase that nikka into the Pacific Ocean. ...:mjlol:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
:mjlol:at this bullshi they are similar to domnicans which are heavy over here too. but I'll let you cook

Breh, i live amongst them. In one of theyre satellite strongholds in NE. Im not bsing. Cvs are cool as fukk in my book.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
I dunno but the ones round Brockton n out west like Worcester/Springfield:mjpls:

Mayb its u breh...

I was at 1 of their cookouts recently, me and sum cac were the only "foreign" ppl there outta 20+ ppl, but we was havin a blast.

I dont even speak their language. Teens, old, adults, male, female...all show me mad love.

The food...the women...

:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i think you're directing your anger at the wrong person

don't say i ain't warn you :mjpls:
Why's that. ur the one who said gawallas and that's an offensive term. who else would I address about it the mOds?

fukk they gonna do they won't even lock this thread

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Niigga what you know about CVs?
You probably live in the Projects.:camby:
I live in a nice diverse suburb :ehh:. my knowledge about CV comes from having a close family friend (CV from Mass) and going up to Boston to visit fam. so you'll never see make a thread about CV females:usure:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Why's that. ur the one who said gawallas and that's an offensive term. who else would I address about it the mOds?

fukk they gonna do they won't even lock this thread
search "gwalla" on here, and see how much the t/s 's name comes up