Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I used to have 2 friends that went to college in Providence (Brown & Johnson and Wales), we'd visit and see these bad looking chicks and wonder what the fukk they were cause they didn't speak Spanish but spoke Portuguese. This was before I was really well cultured so finding out they existed was a nice lil surprise.

I fukked with 2, they seem to stick to their own as far as relationships go in my experience :francis:
:stylin:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Experiences?
They mostly live in New England, particularly Rhode Island and Massachusetts
They're mulattos with varying African and European ancestry (just like your dear gwallas :usure:)
Many are color struck (just like your gwallas :comeon:) and don't identify as "black" or fukk with people outside their community (just like your gwallas:beli:)
They speak Krioulu and Portuguese
They're very attractive :blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli this clown upset :mjlol:
:umad: Go bjj yuh mudda while we dikk down your women.
You have a bad attitude which is why u will always be poor laying with ugly women. you won't be touching any cape Verdean women sorry And if u do you jaw getting jujitsu'd

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yes. And the stepfather was African. I'm guessing I was too watered down for her or something. Didn't really talk to her much. She mostly glared and talked shyt to me in Portuguese.
:russ:

yes-gif.gif

:stylin:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
You have a bad attitude which is why u will always be poor laying with ugly women. you won't be touching any cape Verdean women sorry And if u do you jaw getting jujitsu'd
already touched 1 gonna touch more soon