desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Nah. Kendrick stans ain't that bad, but it looks that way on The Coli because of that geek with 10 different accounts talking about "objectively speaking this album is the most important piece of art in history" and posting reviews from Metacritic

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Actually if Good Kid Maad City or To Pimp a Butterfly came out in the early 90s and sounded exactly as they do now, they'd be highly regarded as albums just like Illmatic, (edit) Reasonable Doubt, The Infamous, etc. (edit) are. The level of musicality/production alone on those albums kills 99% of 90s albums. If you disagree with this, you either too nostalgic or just lying to yourself.

And that's what's funny to me. A lot of these so called "GOAT" rappers from the 90s are just rehashing the same shyt they been doing for over 20 years. It exposes how one-dimensional they really are, and tells me that while they may have been great emcees, it turns out they really aren't that great at MUSIC. But you know, gotta put them on the GOAT list cus they came out in the 90s right. Lol.

Don't like GMKC or TPAB? No problem, enjoy the shyt you enjoy. But don't come up in here bytching cus other people think Kendrick makes great music. Buh buh my top 50 emcees list filled with rappers who haven't made a great album in over 15 years ;(

Last edited: