31 Days Of Halloween: The Official Film Room Horror Movie Watch Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What's the scariest movie to watch alone in the dark on this Halloween?
Baskin_%28film%29.jpg

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
When I was a kid, I always sympathized with The Creature of the Black Lagoon, but as I got older I became a fan of The Invisible Man.

"I hope your car's insured, Kemp. I'm afraid there's going to be a nasty accident in a minute...........a very nasty accident. :troll:"

My favorite classic character, though Bride is the best film

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When I was a kid, I always sympathized with The Creature of the Black Lagoon, but as I got older I became a fan of The Invisible Man.

"I hope your car's insured, Kemp. I'm afraid there's going to be a nasty accident in a minute...........a very nasty accident. :troll:"

Dude was a straight troll a$$hole. :mjlol:

Are the other Movies for the Invisible Man franchise good? I was thinking a movie based on this idea was only good for one movie.

Anyways, I’m about to watch Hereditary in a few. Let’s see if it lives up to the hype. :jbhmm:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Dude was a straight troll a$$hole. :mjlol:

Are the other Movies for the Invisible Man franchise good? I was thinking a movie based on this idea was only good for one movie.

Anyways, I’m about to watch Hereditary in a few. Let’s see if it lives up to the hype. :jbhmm:

The Invisible Man Returns with Vincent Price is very good. I recommend it. The Invisible Woman is good for fukkery reasons. I've never seen Invisible Agent. I remember watching Abbot and Costello Meet The Invisible Man and tuning out a lot during it. Nothing beats A&C Meet Frankenstein (in which Vincent Price cameos as The Invisible Man).

Last edited:

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Watched Re-Animator this weekend....and wow...forgot how foul that movie is but it's pretty damned entertaining.
When I first saw it I couldn’t believe how genius and hilarious was the scene where they fukk up the reanimation of the muscular guy, accidentally kill the dean, and then reanimate him and West pins the whole thing on him.

Now one of my all time favorites, even have a re-animator tie (which I shamelessly wore to work yesterday). It was love at first sight