31 Days Of Halloween: The Official Film Room Horror Movie Watch Thread

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
There’s a mermaid movie I saw listed on Kodi that seemed like an interesting concept atleast called Mermaid Down. It’s about a Mermaid that gets captured, her tail cut off, and thrown into a mental hospital. Doesn’t have the best reviews though

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No what’s that. You know how I get with exorcist movies
:lupe:
Okay this is convoluted lol. In 03, Paul Schrader directed an exorcist prequel. This is the same guy who wrote taxi driver, wrote and directed rolling thunder, wrote raging bull and continues to make dope shyt today. His exorcist movie was a little more psychological than the studio wanted, so they fired him and hired Reny Harlin (die hard 2, cliffhanger, long kiss goodnight, nightmare on elm st 4) to make a new movie from the same damn script. And they’re two different directors so obviously they’d have two different visions. Reny is the more commercial of the two so he did what the studio wanted and made a very 2003/2004 horror flick. And it’s not bad at all. His movie was called Exorcist the beginning. Schraders movie was eventually released in 05 as Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (title sucks lol).

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I wanna throw...

51ZD8DCJAWL._SY445_.jpg

In there.(the UNRATED VERSION!!!!!!!!)
cause this shyt never gets NOOOOOOOOOO RESPECT!!!!!

And apparantly, this the guy that did all the Lord of Rings movie. Which I never seen.

:deadmanny:
Never watched this .....but now I'm checking for it