30's People - You ever be shocked at how old your peers kids are?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
All the time. I'm 40 years old and late to the party when it comes to fatherhood, my son will be turning 2 in a few weeks. Meanwhile, one of my best friends who is also 40 has a 18 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. My older bro(one year older than me) also has a 19 year old son in college.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ur supposed to start in your genetic prime so yea it's gonna be a little awkward to follow the corporate reproduction schedule.

Kids like yay let's play and you like

iu

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:mjlol:it's this one chick me and the misses cool with, she older than both of us (44) she got a 22 and 25 year old.

:ehh:I can see why tho
She must not be the most responsible person because some chicks been smashing since their teens and still don’t have kids.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about dropping two more in the oven........back to back......that baby drool, and laughs, and cries, and blowout diapers is the energy I want around me at all times.......selfishly of course.......

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was one of them. My first daughter was born two weeks after I turned 18. The next when I was 20. Luckily they haven't had kids yet. Broke the generational curse on her moms side though. All the women on her side had kids before 18. My youngest is now 22 and neither have kids yet.
why you say on her mom's side like you wasn't 18 too :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately a lot of the people i grew up with had unplanned children at a young age so they have adult or late teen kids in their 30's

And They ALWAYS HAD housing/financial/parenting issues. Like, some brehs and brehettes let the kid's grandparents raise them and live with them for more than a few years, and food insecurity was commonplace. Having kids too early, from many of my friends' experiences, lead to the total stagnation of financial growth and social mobility.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not really. I think it's interesting to see the differences between people who have their kids in their 20s vs those who have them in their 30s and I'm someone who believes it's totally okay to have kids at an older age if you can.

Look at the financials and where they live.

People having kids unplanned under the age of 27 often have their kids living outside of their cribs like the grandma's house or bouncing from place to place :snoop:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur supposed to start in your genetic prime so yea it's gonna be a little awkward to follow the corporate reproduction schedule.

Kids like yay let's play and you like

iu

Plenty of 20 somethings that's :flabbynsick:breh.

But to be fair, they will get on your damn nerves :pachaha:
20 yr olds got energy but they dont have patience, wisdom, or money. Its cost and benefits for either one. Kids are a lot regardless.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
20 yr olds got energy but they dont have patience, wisdom, or money. Its cost and benefits for either one. Kids are a lot regregardless
Not really. I have 2. If you want to spoil your kids they cost alot. They cost alot of personal time more then anything which may be with alot of new parents don't want to sacrifice.