30's People - You ever be shocked at how old your peers kids are?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My classmate Monica was the first teen mom I ever seen ..she was pregnant while we were in middle school(6th grade)...

I always had a crush on her ...she walked around with a mug on her fan and an attitude like the singer Monica in that so Gone video.

:blessed:

I was always shy and quiet back then, but now I got the confidence of Buddy Love...been blew my shot

Her daughter would be about 23 now..

If I was Still a scumbag ass Nygga, Boy.....

:patrice:

knew a girl that was pregnant at 14. At the time I didn't realize how fukked up that was. She never smiled and was always depressed. Her kid would be 22 now.

Last edited:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Not really. I think it's interesting to see the differences between people who have their kids in their 20s vs those who have them in their 30s and I'm someone who believes it's totally okay to have kids at an older age if you can.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
So what was her story? Did she get preggo by another 6th grader or something darker/sad?

Bruh, all I know is Monica was FCKIN Fckn while I was just playing Pokemon trying to catch'em all...

Walk on the Bus full pregnant belly looking MEAN!

for all I know it was a local Dope boy or something...damn, now I gotta know...I'ma ask my sister and get back to you on that.

:russ:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Bro bytches my way have been having kids since 04 and I’m younger than you by a few nothing shocks me

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Eh I’ll be 40 when my son turns 6 and 50 when he’s 16.

Gives me more motivation to stay in tip top shape to bust his ass at Basketball till he’s the one doing it :manny:
But having a kid in my 20s WOULDVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY DISASTROUS thank god I never got caught with my reckless self wanting to shot the club up because it feels good indeed :wow:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, only my middle school classmates had kids fairly young but I don’t keep in touch with them

My hs and college classmates had their kids from 28 to now (36) so they’re still young. It’s crazy to me that we’re legit middle aged now yikes
That jump from 20 to mid 30's goes by quick. I feel COVID stole a lot of my early 30's. Time sped up during those years

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Oh also it gave me a chance to establish my career after finishing University getting financially stable getting with the right woman too, so my lil man gon have an even better childhood that I had :mjcry: :wow: :blessed: