30 yr old Woman falls in love with 67yr old handsome gang Sugar daddy. Buys her $400k house and marries her

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Women been marrying older men for financial security since the beginning of time. Older men are typically more established and can provide more than men in their age group. Younger women are more fertile than older women. Sounds like a sweet deal to me :manny:

Word To Harry Ratchford :pachaha:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
He’s in shape, rich and can pass for 40. Probably could have gotten himself an even badder girl without spending that much.
He is NOT passing for 40. 40YO BM who take care of themselves literally look 32/35. They look YOUNG. He’s clearly an old dude who is serious about his health. And that’s a good thing.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Can't knock it at all. Both were upfront about it. She got what she wanted and he got what he wanted from the jump. They ended up married too. He's going to have to keep her entertained though. It's new and fresh so he has the stamina to chase after her now. But once breh is ready to chill out and sit at the crib and she's still out here moving is going to be the real test of the relationship.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks kind of ratchety with the pink hair.

I give it a few years before the inevitable........

200.webp

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Dude was worrying about his blood pressure and setting himself up for retirement while she was still in 6th grade :scusthov:

When she's 45 they'll be shopping around for nursing homes for him. Nah. Couldn't do it. I barely have anything to talk about with women 10 years my junior. Can't imagine trying to pipe someone who might be younger than my own daughter.
Well, sir, you’re a decent man. Good on you.

However, as long cats who are eager to hop into bed with a chick younger than their kids are aware that it’s transactional, it is what it is 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Naah she better then any DR chick
He’s going to have to save her family also
:sas2: Technically that’s why a woman had to go older. Especially if she was pretty. Old man comes along and your whole family is set if you get married.

But those unions weren’t based on love and I’m certain many women grow resentful in those situations if they aren’t actually happy. Lot of families get saved when the pretty daughter gets married or the talented son gets a sports contract.