30 yr old Woman falls in love with 67yr old handsome gang Sugar daddy. Buys her $400k house and marries her

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Old men men know if they want a younger woman, they gonna have to spend money. Y’all the only ones that still think a young woman is going to want a old ass man just because he’s ”fly”:mjlol:
:russ:

"As long as an old breh keeps himself in shape, the young ladies will be choosin', money or not":mjlol:

I'm 43 and married, but if I were single, I'm just more comfortable with women in my age group, plus, an older man automatically looks like a trick with a girl 20+ yrs his junior

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Dude was worrying about his blood pressure and setting himself up for retirement while she was still in 6th grade :scusthov:

When she's 45 they'll be shopping around for nursing homes for him. Nah. Couldn't do it. I barely have anything to talk about with women 10 years my junior. Can't imagine trying to pipe someone who might be younger than my own daughter.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Women been marrying older men for financial security since the beginning of time. Older men are typically more established and can provide more than men in their age group. Younger women are more fertile than older women. Sounds like a sweet deal to me :manny:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
full
At my desk CRYING RIGHT NOW 🤣🤣🤣

While I text back this older man :sas2::salute:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Women been marrying older men for financial security since the beginning of time. Older men are typically more established and can provide more than men in their age group. Younger women are more fertile than older women. Sounds like a sweet deal to me :manny:
True, but I just can't imagine myself being a trick:pachaha:

Definitely not knocking the dudes who are ok being tricks and the ladies bein tricked on. If they are cool with it then:ehh: