30 yr old Woman falls in love with 67yr old handsome gang Sugar daddy. Buys her $400k house and marries her

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If you’re going to be doing all that, might as well get a top tier baddie
:manny: She might be a baddie to him. I notice that most bm from that pre millenial era prefer homegrown bw.

As long as she do what she supposed to do :usure:, dont hate on her come up. Let that man enjoy his latter years. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Old men men know if they want a younger woman, they gonna have to spend money. Y’all the only ones that still think a young woman is going to want a old ass man just because he’s ”fly”:mjlol:

u sound mad that money was an equalizer. There's 30-year old dudes that were in her DMs but didn't have what she wanted. You sound jealous of the transaction. Lol

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:manny: She might be a baddie to him. I notice that most bm from that pre millenial era prefer homegrown bw.

As long as she do what she supposed to do :usure:, dont hate on her come up. Let that man enjoy his latter years. :pachaha:
Nah they both won. I’m happy for them. And the brother looks to be in good shape. I’m just curious what his kids think given all he’s bought for her

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this guy got no money

giphy.gif

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Very true! The GenX and older guys in my family try to tell me some things- and they’re mostly correct. But I tell them millennials and younger are drawn to a different “look”. Lol

Last edited: