30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Brianna flaunting them t*ts:takedat:

Martha
She straight caught me off guard. Hadn't noticed her the first few weeks. Just looked up like damn who the fukk is that.

Tony gone get clowned relentless for losing to Ammo. And the chick that threw Jenna in is not only foul but disgusting looking on top of it.

Daps
Take aways from episode 4

• Old hag faced Jemmye is WILD for that double cross especially after Jenna saved her :popcorn:. fukk Jenna though for her tossing all the blacks off in the beginning. karma got her tall ass
  • Ammo is still a bytch for leaking that shyt out when he was on Real World. He got his 1 shining moment for his whole challenge career. I look for him to be going home in the next 1-2 episodes.
  • Corey has been one of my favs for a long time. I really hope him and Nelson make it to the end
  • Leroy fell off. He seems to come off a bit like a c00n now. He lost his hood edge to me. He got around these cacs and started tap dancin. that just could be me though.
  • I :laff: when i saw "the Redemption team" making their great return on that lil raft boat all bunched together like sardines.

People who should have been on this season to make it one of the Goats was....

Nia the Gawdess
giphy.gif

gifablenia.gif

Black dude who used to play college football from "Seattle Bad Blood" and his cousin
Theo-and-Kassius-780x521.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take aways from episode 4

• Old hag faced Jemmye is WILD for that double cross especially after Jenna saved her :popcorn:. fukk Jenna though for her tossing all the blacks off in the beginning. karma got her tall ass
  • Ammo is still a bytch for leaking that shyt out when he was on Real World. He got his 1 shining moment for his whole challenge career. I look for him to be going home in the next 1-2 episodes.
  • Corey has been one of my favs for a long time. I really hope him and Nelson make it to the end
  • Leroy fell off. He seems to come off a bit like a c00n now. He lost his hood edge to me. He got around these cacs and started tap dancin. that just could be me though.
  • I :laff: when i saw "the Redemption team" making their great return on that lil raft boat all bunched together like sardines.

People who should have been on this season to make it one of the Goats was....

Nia the Gawdess
giphy.gif

gifablenia.gif

Black dude who used to play college football from "Seattle Bad Blood" and his cousin
Theo-and-Kassius-780x521.jpg
I forget his name but there was a Black dude, he was on The Real World DC (I believe), dated an athletic chick named Emily... maybe his name is Ty? What happened to that dude? He was terrible at the Challenges but he brought in the fukkery. There was one challenge where he and Leroy lost to the one-hand cat. :snoop:

Daps
I forget his name but there was a Black dude, he was on The Real World DC (I believe), dated an athletic chick named Emily... maybe his name is Ty? What happened to that dude? He was terrible at the Challenges but he brought in the fukkery. There was one challenge where he and Leroy lost to the one-hand cat. :snoop:
ty_emily_xl_01.jpg

also @Milk N Cookies yall remember that one black dude on one of those "Real World" seasons who attacked a chick at the very last episode when they were going on home?

i forgot his name. All i faintly remember was he wasnt athletic looking and had a wide mouth i believe

i believe the season was like 7-8 years ago

[EDIT]here is a cool link
25 Black Cast Members Who Made ‘The Real World’ Worth Watching

i found him. His name was Nemeiah
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ty_emily_xl_01.jpg

also @Milk N Cookies yall remember that one black dude on one of those "Real World" seasons who attacked a chick at the very last episode when they were going on home?

i forgot his name. All i faintly remember was he wasnt athletic looking and had a wide mouth i believe

You talking about Stephen slapping that chic Irene.

Daps
You talking about Stephen slapping that chic Irene.

i actually knew someone thought i was gonna be thinking Stephen. That shyt was like 20 years ago :heh: ill never forgot this piff moment but his name was
Nehemiah
Real World: Austin

realworldaustin1.jpg

They never showed the fight. it was a still picture or some shyt. Saying he finally put hands or tried to attack one of them hoes

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i actually knew someone thought i was gonna be thinking Stephen. That shyt was like 20 years ago :heh: ill never forgot this piff moment but his name was
Nehemiah

realworldaustin1.jpg

They never showed the fight. it was a still picture or some shyt. Saying he finally put hands or tried to attack one of them hoes
Never heard about that one. That one was 12 years ago. Besides Wes I completely forgot about this whole cast. Now that boy Greg from Real World Hollywood was hilarious.:russ:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Nehemiah

realworldaustin1.jpg

Jason from real world skeletons Grabbed up and fought the Andy dikk look a like c*nt eating broad that had laurel and cara Maria in the triangle two challenges ago

They didn't show footage of that either

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
ty_emily_xl_01.jpg

[EDIT]here is a cool link
25 Black Cast Members Who Made ‘The Real World’ Worth Watching

i found him. His name was Nemeiah
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg
That was Jason from Real World Skeletons (Chicago 2) & he didn't attack her (it was the stocky New York chick with the :scusthov: heavy accent)

What happened was she was spazzing and he grabbed her in a bear hug. Security was trippin and the cast was too.

Edit: it was Nicole.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:This nicca Nelson....... DRUNK NELSON at that:snoop:

fukk this dude always running into some shyt making it worse than what it really is?:beli:

Martha
Yeah I don't get Nelson. It's like a bunch of shyt is happening in his head. He got all weird like this last time when that Mexican chick turned him down

Tony always losing. Always.

MTV knows damn well what they're doing serving all that alcohol. These idiots have too much testerone and stay fighting.

I like ammo's positivity. He's like the only happy person out there :russ:

Speaking of weird behavior, what's Corey trying to prove about Bananas? Corey sucks when under pressure. I guess taking out he best players so he has to compete against lay ups is his goal

We need more Devin in this game. His smart Alec comments are :russ:

Daps
Speaking of weird behavior, what's Corey trying to prove about Bananas? Corey sucks when under pressure. I guess taking out he best players so he has to compete against lay ups is his goal
I like what Corey is doing. Get these :old: ass cacs outta here who made a career of these challenges. Make this a youth movement. I hate Johnny and CT getting that flabby n sick is :facepalm: