30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
too many memories watching that shyt last night man :mjcry:

I love how CT misses the first challenge, and comes right in and wins challenge #2

No one tops Superman Alton, but CT, Johnny, Derrick, and Wes hand out L's so effortlessly.

Leroy, Darrelle, and Tyrie always disappoint the fukk out of me :francis:. Tyrie's the homie too :beli:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kailah is dumb :mjlol: Awful selection strategy.

On a podcast I listened to they call her The Many-Faced God sometimes. Wish CT was still in great shape so he could do this again

CT got a dad bod now. But he still sturdy and still feared.
I remember the chick he did the real world chicago season with but who is the other?
The other baby moms was an old girlfriend who showed up as one of his skeletons.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Kailah is dumb :mjlol: Awful selection strategy.

CT got a dad bod now. But he still sturdy and still feared.

The other baby moms was an old girlfriend who showed up as one of his skeletons.
CT can still get p*ssy off his rep, dad bod or not. Sluts gone slut. Skeekers gonna skeeze. As far as Tony... thats fukked up. Maddie deserved better.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Darrell has won 5 out of 8 challenges he's been on, best winning percentage in history

how u gon put him on a list with Tyrie (0 for 6) & Leroy (0 for 7):wtf:
Yeah I saw that shyt like WTF is this dude talking about. On the last two challenges Darrell was still giving out work and had everybody shook.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
too many memories watching that shyt last night man :mjcry:

I love how CT misses the first challenge, and comes right in and wins challenge #2

No one tops Superman Alton, but CT, Johnny, Derrick, and Wes hand out L's so effortlessly.

Leroy, Darrelle, and Tyrie always disappoint the fukk out of me :francis:. Tyrie's the homie too :beli:
Doesn't Darrell have the best win percentage in Challenge history? How's he disappointing you?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Darrell has won 5 out of 8 challenges he's been on, best winning percentage in history

how u gon put him on a list with Tyrie (0 for 6) & Leroy (0 for 7):wtf:

Yeah I saw that shyt like WTF is this dude talking about. On the last two challenges Darrell was still giving out work and had everybody shook.

Doesn't Darrell have the best win percentage in Challenge history? How's he disappointing you?

True true. I've just never seen the wins, or I forget them. I just checked the wiki and his last win was back in 06, that's why I forgot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Y'all still out here simpin for veronica

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Caught up on the current three episodes

Jenna knocked off all the black women :mjpls:

Corey getting stuck with three women he slept with AND then kissing them all in 24 hours :deadmanny:

Cannot stand Camilla for some reason. Bytch isn't tough.

What's up with Britni's hair, y'all?:ld:

Simone is one of the worst people in the history of this show. Cannot stand her bs. :trash:

Seems like they foreshadowed Tony kissing someone on the bus?:lupe:

I like Tori and Derrick together. Hoping she can bring some atttiude to this season

Ashley is stupid for leaving over her clothes. Won't miss her :camby: