30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm watching now.....:ohhh:

This nicca Cory an IDIOT:snoop:

You know you're in a TOUCHY situation... and I'm taking it this wasnt like one of them... "they edit different nights to make it look like one night" shyt.:childplease:

How and why you gonna play with all 3 of these chicks emotions and fukk one all in one night? :mindblown:

This niccas begging to be at a disadvantage and get sent home:dahell:

Martha

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Simone & Shane :martin: both of em need to hold the L of the season. Simone need to hold it for getting mad over nodody wanting to grease her scalp. Big fukking deal!! (S/n: Toya is bogus to compare it to deodorant... two different things. Hopefully it was an editing thing) is thinking Shane slapping Simone was far fetched... details were left out.

My question was why did production leave??!?? Really? Are they short staffed? :mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man.... Cory trynna play tough.... but he looking dumb man...... I once called him the FUTURE.

I may have to ride with Nelson..... I didnt like him at first, but dude does fairly well in challenges and knows how to play the game when he's sober.... smh

Cory gone next week

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Cory still doesnt understand how to play the game. Why would he tell those guys they're on his list?

He was trying too hard to be like "I'm tough, I dont care, I aint afraid of you VETS!":pacspit:

And in another game with the numbers... that may have been cool, but this was a dumb move on his part... I think being in the house with 3 girls he recently fukked got him on some "I DONT GIVE A fukk" shyt right now and he just being ultra reckless instead of tactical and chill.

Martha

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
He was trying too hard to be like "I'm tough, I dont care, I aint afraid of you VETS!":pacspit:

And in another game with the numbers... that may have been cool, but this was a dumb move on his part... I think being in the house with 3 girls he recently fukked got him on some "I DONT GIVE A fukk" shyt right now and he just being ultra reckless instead of tactical and chill.

Martha
He now has CT, Bananas, and Derrick against him and Darrell or Devin if 1 of them comes back. Then you add the fact that Leroy and Tony are in Bananas camp he basically has just made himself the number 1 target

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Cory tryin to make his own way of being a Challenge's Mr Untouchable. He's trying to make his own blueprint of what Vets like Darell, CT, Bananas, & Wes have all perfected. But the route he takes always fukks him over. The furthest he gets is runner up. Him taking this route and playing games with every bytch he fukked is only going to have him come up as a bridesmaid; never the bride.

Daps
on some bored shyt, i caught up on these 2 episodes i missed

I see MTV still dont have no fat people on this show. They got homos but no one who is atleast chubby

also, how those 2 idiots get a 2nd chance but still get voted out the Redemption House? Probably out of boredom sittin around all day and night they turned on each other :laff:

also, Im shocked Aneesa's old ass fell for Cory's tricks. Dude got in 3 girls guts??? hoes fallin for light skin and muscles again. Bird brain hoes

All these lil twists they added are refreshing. Ill be tuning in when i can. Im always rootin for Leroy Da Gawd