30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn't these idiots put in Camilla and Bananas?
Yeah that shyt made no sense at all. I almost think this shyt has to be staged cause these people are too dumb to always let Bananas skate to the end. Nobody even thought of saying his name at all at any point.

Britni was way too happy to say Leroy's name. What was even dumber is that if Tony hadn't said Leroy's name the second time I think that would've meant he still would've been safe.

Daps
Yeah that shyt made no sense at all. I almost think this shyt has to be staged cause these people are too dumb to always let Bananas skate to the end. Nobody even thought of saying his name at all at any point.

Britni was way too happy to say Leroy's name. What was even dumber is that if Tony hadn't said Leroy's name the second time I think that would've meant he still would've been safe.
i do be feeling its staged too sometimes since he is such a ratings draw for this show

or he could just be really well liked and respected.

also, why do they always throw Hunter in when he will get sent in regardless when he misses the double cross?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man, there must be some sinister shyt like Bananas either has all the sextapes or knows where the bodies are buried.... cuz its crazy how he never gets out in the opportune times.

People talking about making BOSS MOVES and this was a time to do so

Martha

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, there must be some sinister shyt like Bananas either has all the sextapes or knows where the bodies are buried.... cuz its crazy how he never gets out in the opportune times.

People talking about making BOSS MOVES and this was a time to do so

Martha
I'm starting to think it's just obvious the bullshyt he's doing when you're watching it on television, but maybe he's just that genius/conniving in person that he's able to get away with it in the house.

Welp, that's it for me with the show. Darrell went out early, Corey's gone, and Leroy ain't beating CT to be able to come back. Hunter gonna fukk around and beat everyone one-on-one to win this shyt though. :yeshrug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This bisssh is SO flabby!! Imma need ceejai to come on here and put Camilla in her place. She think she SO bad m. I need somebody to G-check her. Like so what u got called in?? It’s part of the game. I wish Jenna woulda been saying all he shyt Kayla was saying. Jenna saying he playing dirty but standing there shook :hamster:

Girl bye I wish I had Jenna’s stature i’d be going in on her and dare her to step to me.