30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jemmye is too sloppy and lazy to win any challenges
I'm legit wondering why she even gets invited on the show. It's not like she's really bringing that much fukkery onto the show, and I can't imagine she's that popular amongst the viewership. She's kinda just, there. Sorta the same way Britni is, but at least she's attractive.

Daps
Such a pathetic effort. She's way bigger then Camilla yet she was getting pushed back like Brons hairline
good thing u mentioned Bron's hairline because imagine Bron in this elimimation challenge running full speed at Hunter or Leroy
3c0202cea4c6040e94e0ce5fcec1eec6.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Jesus Christ, Camila is beyond fukking irritating. I feel sorry for whoever has had the displeasure of ever being in a relationship with this annoying bytch.
I used to think she was straight up fukkable too. Her personality though is just so disgusting. Type of broad you can't take nowhere cause she'll end up embarrassing the shyt out of you.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Wish the group would’ve just voted in Hunter so we could’ve seen real fukkery unfold in the double cross. Bananas been low key as fukk so far and has skated by.

Jemmye trash everybody knew Camilla’s racist ass was gonna wash that bytch. And I used to like her but fukk Cara Maria too just for associating with that bytch.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
This bytch Camilla was kicking and scratching thru that hole. Jemmye gave that shyt no effort and unless its another eating competition she aint getting back in that house and even then I would still bet on Cara.

And Leroy lost again, no surprise :martin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Man, there must be some sinister shyt like Bananas either has all the sextapes or knows where the bodies are buried.... cuz its crazy how he never gets out in the opportune times.

People talking about making BOSS MOVES and this was a time to do so

Martha

You gotta remember tho, if Derrick does future challenges he's not gonna be trusted in anyone's alliance. I agree, it would've made more sense to throw bananas in, but if he plans on doing more seasons that's not the greatest idea. This is the same problem Cory put himself in on rivals 3. Putting yourself in two alliances only screws you over in the end.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
This bisssh is SO flabby!! Imma need ceejai to come on here and put Camilla in her place. She think she SO bad m. I need somebody to G-check her. Like so what u got called in?? It’s part of the game. I wish Jenna woulda been saying all he shyt Kayla was saying. Jenna saying he playing dirty but standing there shook :hamster:

Girl bye I wish I had Jenna’s stature i’d be going in on her and dare her to step to me.
Camilla only did that to Jenna because she knows she's sweet and meek so she can push her around. Camilla rarely goes after women like Aneesa.

She's just too damn old to have these personality problems. Get it together, Camilla.

Can't believe these guys are letting Bananas squirm by like this.