30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Next episode is gonna be wild. Hope they get down to business with the eliminations and redemption house and don’t waste a whole hour on bullshyt drama.

I think Bananas going into the redemption house and CT in the elimination.

Hope they send that bytch Camilla straight to the redemption house.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
If it was me I would send CT in the Redemption House & Bananas in the elimination just because I think CT would beat all those guys in a elimination and he's won alot of these challenges this season. Bananas can be beat in a elimination and if he loses they both would be in the Redemption House. I think TJ is just gonna just let them send 1 guy in the Redemption house & tell them no elimination because they still have 1 extra guy then girl.

For the girls Camilla is definitely goin in the Redemption House & I think they gonna send Tori in the elimination

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure Kailah can be a "bytch" but has anyone really seen it?

I don't want Johnny to win but he needs to go further. He isn't as exciting as he used to be.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Talkin about Nelsons behavior being unacceptable but letting Camillas psychotic ass stay:hhh:

Tony with a rare moment of non-retardation realizing he's at the bottom of his alliance and teaming up with Hunter:pachaha:

I think they send in and eliminate Bananas/CT.