30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yup. Her and Jordan both stay in NY so I guess they linked up and fukked around. Sad. Considering how "in love" she was with breh... Trust no bytch.

She was “in love” with the guy she was with on Are You the One but as soon as they got off the show she cheated on him with his roommate.

She’s a ho

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
She was “in love” with the guy she was with on Are You the One but as soon as they got off the show she cheated on him with his roommate.

She’s a ho

Yeah that's what I read. I hear Derrick confronts her about it on the reunion. He posted about her cheating on his Twitter

screen-shot-2017-08-15-at-9-57-55-pm.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No doubt in my mind a producer slid that info to Tony's girl to get that scene lol.

:mjlol: @ the thought the crew out here ruining lives. But then again I can see this happening as per one of their back scene shows it was mentioned how sometimes the cast dude get close with the producers, camera men, and etc since they spend a lot of time with them and its usually the same crew that shoots all the time.

I feel we will never know.... but I wished it would be revealed

Martha

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
:mjlol: @ the thought the crew out here ruining lives. But then again I can see this happening as per one of their back scene shows it was mentioned how sometimes the cast dude get close with the producers, camera men, and etc since they spend a lot of time with them and its usually the same crew that shoots all the time.

I feel we will never know.... but I wished it would be revealed

Martha

I just assumed it was the bytch with all the makeup who leaked it out. She was in the house when it happened then got sent home right after.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Caught up on the last 2 episodes
CT went from the human tsunami to the zen voice of reason:pachaha:

Nelson wtf are u doing:what:
Nothing will top that out of nowhere Darrell vs. Brad brawl for craziest departure:skip:

Got some second-hand embarrassment from hunters over emotional ass:hhh:

I think tony legit convinced himself he didn't cheat after that award-winning performance on the phone:wow:Sounding genuinely perplexed and shyt:mjlol:

Tony legit cannot help himself. :picard:It's pathetic now.

Why do men like him even try to be monogamous? He's a fool. A million dollars would make him WORSE lol. :heh: if he thinks he will win and spend that on family. He's gonna get HOES :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Too many Redemption houses. Anessa shouldn't be able to come back twice.

I'm laughing at Hunter and Tony thinking they forming some kind of alliance this late in the game thats gonna make any difference

yea its too late for that!! They lambs to the slaughter

I have a complete 180 on how I feel about Jimmye

Martha