30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
le sigh

I feel like the Young Buck alliance (Nelson, Cory and Hunter) would takeover these challenges if they had somebody more intelligent in their crew, like Devin. Because all 3 off them IQ combined is no more than 90. And on time of that all 3 of them are emotional as hell so it's bound to be a disaster. :snoop:

atleast they gave a far bigger impact than Dario fence sitting ass, whose just waiting to get picked apart by the vets.

I like Derrick and his reason for not fighting back is valid, but come on, we all know Nelly would have washed him anyways

Wes would be the perfect leader if he did the show more often.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
fukk outta here. Nelson gone CLEARLY only because he's Black.

But racist ass Camila gets to run around the house safe once again. And this dude CT got some fukking nerve talking about we gotta get rid of somebody because of their violent outbursts. :stopitslime:

Nelson gone because he’s an idiot. Ain’t got nothin to do with him being black. You hit somebody on the challenge, you out. It’s always been that way.

Daps
all i know is CT lookin old ass shyt

he fell off :flabbynsick:

dude is getting by with his dad bod along with Bananas

I wonder who they send in now that Nelson is gone.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yea when he was doing the "Yo Adrian" thing I cringed.... cuz dude is showing his age in that house.... them millennials probably dont even get that reference.

Yea fukk MTV with that cliffhanger shyt:childplease:

But with Johnny, Derek and Leroy left. I can see it being between Johnny cuz he knows he's both shady as fukk and a pretty good competitor. And Leroy, well..... just because:mjpls:

Martha

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

He was looking flabby on the last challenge and still won. And he’s still outperforming these cats in the challenges.

Idk how he does it but :flabbynsick: CT is still killin it.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Nelson has emotional issues, and that combined with drinking is a recipe for disaster. He needs to get some help.

Hunter is kind of a bytch. He was thinking about Kaihla all day - making himself angry, then goes and has an argument with her as people are trying to have a good time. And on top of it, he throws shots at Cory with, "I beat your man twice". He's obviously jealous of Cory.

After all of that bytch made shyt, he sits there while Nelson is drunk and making a bad move. He does not try to stop him. Jimmye runs across the hallway to stop Nelson from throwing money away. Hunter just sits there.
(I know Cory would have stopped Nelson from doing some stupid shyt like that.)

Hunter is THE definition of a fukkboy.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Hunter calling out Jordan. CT and the rest may be flustered enough to just go along with him but more likely they'll just switch to Dario.
Dario is already in. I honestly think TJ is just gonna fukk with them and tell them to pick another guy just to stir the pot and then tell them there won't be a mens challenge. I would think they wanna keep the same number of men & women. If not its either Tony or Jordan

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I swear these new nikkas just too stupid to win anything. Old heads literally giving hunter game and he like "i'd rather run off emotion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Nelson getting baited like a bytch :mjlol:

we need some new new blood, especially a black guy. Darrell cant hold us down forever :snoop:

Camilla fukk ass like the black guy did started it :damn:

and then this 90s show :mjlol: got damn this new generation got no identity at all :mjlol: gotta take the swag of the GOAT era

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Dario is already in. I honestly think TJ is just gonna fukk with them and tell them to pick another guy just to stir the pot and then tell them there won't be a mens challenge. I would think they wanna keep the same number of men & women. If not its either Tony or Jordan
yeah its gonna be tony. they got an easy out about him being tall and sucking ass in that challenge

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
yeah its gonna be tony. they got an easy out about him being tall and sucking ass in that challenge
Tonys terrible in every challenge. lol. Hunter, Corey and Nelson are 3 idiots. Why would Hunter go start a fight with her after they won the challenge for nothin. If anything he should want her on his side based on the fact that she's not in any alliance. CT was trying to give him game & he just ignored it