30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He ran up on me! Check the tape!!
tumblr_inline_noyeko2RDX1s7w23b_500.gif

Daps
WOW!!!!!:gladbron:

MTV reaching now....:russ:

They now about to have another Real World type show but the kicker is its the "90's House" (acutal name of show too) where everything in the house will be themed or shyt from the 90s.

No social media, polaroid cameras, AOL dial up internet, even the clothes they got them in?

fukkery back in time:mjlol:

Marth
watched the first 5 mins and its TOO fukkIN CRINGEY

fukk THIS SHOW!

i want my 5 mins back on my life span
:mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
watched the first 5 mins and its TOO fukkIN CRINGEY

fukk THIS SHOW!

i want my 5 mins back on my life span
:mjcry:

shyt.... I salute you.... thats 4 mans more than what I could stomach.... I was done at the opening previews. :picard:

The big Queen black dude:hhh:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
was Real World really that :flabbynsick: that they had to go the nostalgia route?

I dont know but they better not put these clowns on the Challenges like they did the Are You The One cast.

I never ever even watched that show and didnt know what it was till a couple seasons ago of the Challenge when they started bringing some of those cast mates in and the OG Real World and Road Rules cast was like "who the fukk are you?"

Martha

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
le sigh

I feel like the Young Buck alliance (Nelson, Cory and Hunter) would takeover these challenges if they had somebody more intelligent in their crew, like Devin. Because all 3 off them IQ combined is no more than 90. And on time of that all 3 of them are emotional as hell so it's bound to be a disaster. :snoop:

atleast they gave a far bigger impact than Dario fence sitting ass, whose just waiting to get picked apart by the vets.

I like Derrick and his reason for not fighting back is valid, but come on, we all know Nelly would have washed him anyways

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
that boy nelson is a bootlicker. he craves white love so bad.
also, he probably gay
this post deosn't make sense, he's craving white love by starting fights with other white folks? If he was starting a fight with Leroy to protect Hunter than I understand. Plus he's already defended Cory against Bananas and his challenge "ex" is Latoya