30 percent of Black men say theyre voting for Trump?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A lot of brehs don't support mass immigration and see a bunch of foreign males given our tax dollars and being propped up with businesses in our community while we're denied loans.

I'm not voting for the party that won't do shyt for us or to really combat racism while having a main goal of importing millions of more racists and displacing us.

But I'm also not voting for Republicans. We need to change our entire way of thinking and become ethnocentric. America is going to crumble in the future, possibly even this decade, are we united and ready? Or spread out and self-hating?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't think jealousy about the pandering to black women is the main driving factor. I think Black men are no different from other men and there's a growing political divide along gender lines happening globally.
The dangerous thing is Trump gets ppl who usually don't vote

Dems ain't getting no one who already apathetic

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The dangerous thing is Trump gets ppl who usually don't vote

Dems ain't getting no one who already apathetic
Exactly.

Even if a lot of minority votes don't support Trump, the other big side of that question is how many will actually show up and vote. That's always been an obstacle.

Even more difficult when those same people aren't vibing with Biden like that.

That's just facts.
Approximately 90.3 million non-white voters participated in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.

As of the latest data, the non-white population in the United States is composed of several racial and ethnic groups. Here are the approximate numbers:
  • Black or African American: 41.4 million people, which is about 12.4% of the total U.S. population.
  • Hispanic or Latino: 62.1 million people, making up about 18.7% of the population.
  • Asian: 19.9 million people, approximately 6% of the population.
  • American Indian and Alaska Native: 3.7 million people, around 1.1% of the population.
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.7 million people, about 0.2% of the population.
  • Two or More Races: 33.8 million people, about 10.2% of the population.
Summing these numbers gives a total non-white population of approximately 161.8 million people in the United States (Neilsberg) (Census.gov) (Wikipedia) (Pew Research Center).
Non-White United States population is 161 million. If only 90 million of them show up to vote in 2020 then that 2024 turnout imo won't be as friendly.

Last edited: