30 Body Gang Decorated Veteran shares regrets

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im no where near his numbers....or some of yalls....im low 2 digits....

but i can definitely relate to what he's saying....putting time and energy INTO women is the biggest drain on any man.....99% of them aren't worth the effort...and thats the low end

brehs...just think of the women you smashed....how many of them do you wish you had never bothered with?
If you didn’t have the xp you would be naive. Always a lesson to be learned

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
This is lowkey a humble brag. This nikka basically said, I was that nikka back in the day and was running through the whole city, now I have regrets. fukk outta here nikka
shyt I know you don’t got no regrets big bro. I know you was putting up Shaq numbers big bro. No glazing, you was probably that nikka in the Chi (not in ATL) big bro. Like big bro these nikkas don’t know big bro

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
His current form couldn't tell his younger version shyt. The younger me would buy the older me dinner and take notes the whole time.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
You're young once, so be safe and have fun.
Strap the fukk up.

Learn how to hold a conversation, and understand that making a woman laugh beats good looks and zero talking skills.

30's not even a high number. It's about norm if you're not in a relationship by the age of 35.

Don't slut shame, just peep game...