If you found out your dad wasn't 30 Body Gang, would you think less of him?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I don't give a fukk.

My life ain't perfect. Neither is theres.

:blessed:I got a beautiful BLACK wife, and a healthy and happy son. Can't shyt none of these bytch made and bummy, sissy dyke, "why was I born black" ass lames can say to bring me down.

Ma Dukes is like Jill Scott now, living her best life. fukk I look like caring about the peanut gallery who pop shyt but hide behind negs and ignores? Please.
Repped :wow:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father cheated on my mother on more than one occasion, causing her to miscarry (before I was born), he could drop dead in front of me and I'd piss on him.

Ah, this explains why you're such a fakkit. No seriously it does. Any man that hates his father, or would type up something like this, they just gotta be a disgrace and their mother not worth being around. Honestly, why else would a man treat a woman badly and cheat on her multiple times? Your mama garbage! :pachaha:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ah, this explains why you're such a fakkit. No seriously it does. Any man that hates his father, or would type up something like this, they just gotta be a disgrace and their mother not worth being around. Honestly, why else would a man treat a woman badly and cheat on her multiple times? Your mama garbage! :pachaha:

My mother is retired and living good and soon to be remarried

Your YouTube daddy is rotting in a box with piss and shyt

You can’t compare the two, you would but you not a serious person