30 Body Gang Decorated Veteran shares regrets

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im no where near his numbers....or some of yalls....im low 2 digits....

but i can definitely relate to what he's saying....putting time and energy INTO women is the biggest drain on any man.....99% of them aren't worth the effort...and thats the low end

brehs...just think of the women you smashed....how many of them do you wish you had never bothered with?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

but i can definitely relate to what he's saying....putting time and energy INTO women is the biggest drain on any man.....99% of them aren't worth the effort...and thats the low end

brehs...just think of the women you smashed....how many of them do you wish you had never bothered with?

thank you!!! finally someone articulate what i was feeling...:why: after my last relationship ended I felt that way too like i wasted time...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:wow:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

That's the thing though. If I had had to put effort into what u have accrued I probably wouldn't have. I have never been a prolific chaser. When they say you don't fall into p*ssy that's a lie they tell because that is the number one way I have always done it. All it takes is an introduction from the right person and if we set a date for a week out and are speaking back and forth leading up to I'm smashing first date guaranteed. Never had to sell no dream, never said anything I didn't intend to do. Never left anything worse off for knowing me and still would be eagerly welcomed back into some lives today. When people describe themselves like he did it sounds like they're is some underlying negative connotations to the things that they regret. I don't regret a thing because I taught and was taught so many things from my interactions .......minus slump busters and ones taken for the team....... funny part is he probably didn't learn to articulate himself until he was old and the damage was irreparable........ if he had been mature enough to tell that woman what he told the interviewer, she may well have forgiven him to his benefit or detriment depending on her personality

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
What is this 30 body shyt yall keep referring to and what makes it special? Were yall not at 30 bodies by the time you got out of high school or does the younger Millenials/Gen Z not like to fukk?