3 young women killed when one drives into back of stopped tractor trailer

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
There was much more sympathy and support for the white pizza driver who was robbed, barely assaulted and lived to deliver pizzas again than there are for 3 women that died less than a week before Christmas.
To be fair...pizza driver didn't asked to be robbed. And the 3 young ladies could have made better decisions that night in regards to drinking, texting and driving.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair...pizza driver didn't asked to be robbed. And the 3 young ladies could have made better decisions that night in regards to drinking, texting and driving.

The 3 young ladies could've been white and posters would've received temp bans for their "low quality postings" also.

Why wouldn't there be?

You know why, and I know why, and any registered member of this forum that has been here longer than 1 year knows why.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The 3 young ladies could've been white and posters would've received temp bans for their "low quality postings" also.

You know why, and I know why, and any registered member of this forum that has been here longer than 1 year knows why.

Because people don't support drunk driving? And making Instagram stories while driving?:ld:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because people don't support drunk driving? And making Instagram stories while driving?:ld:

You can not support drinking and driving while being respectful to the loss. It is what it is though. 3 non white women die just before the biggest holiday of the year and it's
giphy.gif

A white man gets his pride hurt, lives to talk about it, no serious injuries and it's
tenor.gif

His own community (white folks upset that one of their has been hurt) supports him and cats on here
tenor.gif

Damn near jam their fingers supporting him and them so hard.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I feel sorry for the truck driver honestly. You're sitting at an intersection and seconds later you have three dead from an underride. The DOT bumpers are supposed to prevent that but the rear of a trailer is a death sentence, even if another truck hits it. Occupants of a car stand no chance.

At least they only killed themselves with their stupidity. Sometimes you don't get a chance to learn from your mistakes. Your death is a lesson for others.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can not support drinking and driving while being respectful to the loss. It is what it is though. 3 non white women die just before the biggest holiday of the year and it's
giphy.gif

A white man gets his pride hurt, lives to talk about it, no serious injuries and it's
tenor.gif

His own community (white folks upset that one of their has been hurt) supports him and cats on here
images

Damn near jam their fingers supporting him and them so hard.

Oh I see you now. I didnt see the other thread but I don't fukk with the jokes and trolling in here.

Edit: I will say better them than killing other people and having no memory of it. We see that shyt far too often

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see you now. I didnt see the other thread but I don't fukk with the jokes and trolling in here.

I will say better them than killing other people and having no memory of it. We see that shyt far too often

If I had to choose nobody would've had to die for whatever lesson to be learned. But it is what it is.

In that other thread a dude walked away from a serious situation, wasn't beaten into a coma, wasn't in icu, didn't get shot or stabbed and cats were :cape:, it happened on the job which means he's covered by business insurance for any injuries, etc, the company spoke out on his behalf after hearing the news and his local community gave him some cash and cats were still :mjcry: :salute:.

Think about it. These broads families have to have a fukking funeral next Friday or Saturday or the week after.

Its not the broads that have to pay for drinking and driving, being high and being thots or whatever clowns in here is saying

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Fam it's legit mind boggling. If I know I'm be drinking that night, the whip staying home & I'm taking the train. Like people really playing Russian roulette with their lives by drink driving or getting into a car with someone who is.

bytches is stupid.

Get the Uber and keep the crappy Nissan at the crib. They can all split an Uber but now you got 3 families trying to make sense of some shyt they got themselves into and right before the holiday.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If I had to choose nobody would've had to die for whatever lesson to be learned. But it is what it is.

In that other thread a dude walked away from a serious situation, wasn't beaten into a coma, wasn't in icu, didn't get shot or stabbed and cats were :cape:, it happened on the job which means he's covered by business insurance for any injuries, etc, the company spoke out on his behalf after hearing the news and his local community gave him some cash and cats were still :mjcry: :salute:.

Think about it. These broads families have to have a fukking funeral next Friday or Saturday or the week after.

Its not the broads that have to pay for drinking and driving, being high and being thots or whatever clowns in here is saying

I gotta find that thread.

They paid with their lives. It could have ended up much worse. Drinking and driving is never cool.