3 young women killed when one drives into back of stopped tractor trailer

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Stop talking and post the DM exchanges you ugly whore 5 head scalp showing stripper bytch. Your ugly ass is all over the weekend place getting dogged the fuk out. You have my permission - screenshot and post the DM exchanges and proof where I was kissing your plastic injected ass. Giving privacy advice when your facially challenged ass was upset about getting infiltrated is not kissing ass - you delusional ho. I’ve reached out to mutiple people when they asked me for advice or legal issues to help out. That’s what the fuk I do- one sentence exchanges is not a fukkin plea copped you stupid fuk. Post the screenshots of the conversations - I’m saying it in front of this whole board. Bytch you’ve been caught in so many lies- this is yet another one. Show and prove.
wtf?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
They were bad :francis:
Should have left the IG stories and snapping to the passengers :mjcry:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
shyt is reckless AF and not they all gone on some Ryan Dunn shyt.

Breh, I'm just happy shyt like IG wasn't around when I was in my teens and early 20s.

There's was PLENTY of nights where I would be driving from a club/function with a car load of homies, all of us high and drunk as fukk, music blasting, wilding.

It was also quite a few nights that I don't even remember how the fukk I got home, on some shyt like I would drive from a club in Norfolk ALL the way to Uptown Newport News, which is like a 45 minute drive with no traffic, pull in my driveway, turn the car off take the keys out and then come to like "what the fukk, I don't even remember driving home." :dwillhuh:

I did a lot of dumb, really reckless shyt back then, and I thank God everyday that He/She was walking with me and didn't let me harm myself or others.

I just pray for those little girls and for their families.

I'm not judging them because I've been there.

Granted, there was no Uber/Lyft back then, but I still knew better and took those chances.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Pretty girls but my stance on drunk driving is firm.

I do not fucc with drunk drivers at all.

People need to respect the fact that they are operating something that causes the most deaths in the country every year. Now take a drunk driver. That's basically the equivalent to shooting a gun into a store with a blindfold on. You might not kill someone after the first shot but keep pulling the trigger and eventually you will. It's just so selfish to do.

Few months ago I was driving the trucc in Louisiana some cac rear ended the fucc out of me on the freeway. He hit me so hard his pick up truck was stuck to my trailer.

Imagine that, night time in a country ass southern town. I have to walk up to that truck and see a cac Damm near dead and his baby niece who he had in the front seat bleeding from the mouth n nose.
These type of drivers literally don't give a fucc about anyone not even family.

Especially hate how women take some kind of pride in being terrible unsafe drivers.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You can not support drinking and driving while being respectful to the loss. It is what it is though. 3 non white women die just before the biggest holiday of the year and it's
giphy.gif

A white man gets his pride hurt, lives to talk about it, no serious injuries and it's
tenor.gif

His own community (white folks upset that one of their has been hurt) supports him and cats on here
tenor.gif

Damn near jam their fingers supporting him and them so hard.
Shut your dumbass up