The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
the way Uber exists and they knew they were gonna turn up :snoop:
Exactly- and it’s route 1 in Jersey. Busiest and heavily populated areas with a lot of traffic going back and forth- stretches from a city like Newark down to South Jersey. There are literally Uber/Lyft drivers that are 2 min away. Tragic but avoidable.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I don't believe in drinking and driving and putting your friends life in danger behind the wheel TD. But i'm not on a soapbox on here either.

I don’t believe in it either, but I also remember being young and dumb. I thank God i didn’t pay the ultimate price for my ignorance and was able to learn from it. And I hope your children live perfect, mistake free lives, and don’t end up in the same situation, with a bunch of idiots on the internet laughing at their death.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don’t believe in it either,
And you know if the driver survive in these scenarios they put charges on them?

And I hope your children live perfect
I don't want no fukking kids like that honest my nikka TD. But you coming from a argumentum ad passiones position. But I get your point and you trying to bring up kids making mistakes but mistakes have consequences regardless. From a emotional stand point I get it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
And you know if the driver survive in these scenarios they put charges on them?

I don't want no fukking kids like that honest my nikka TD. But you coming from a argumentum ad passiones position. But I get your point and you trying to bring up kids making mistakes but mistakes have consequences regardless. From a emotional stand point I get it.

Im not being argumentative at all.

Go back through the posts.

I said how desensitized “we’ve” become.

“I don’t agree but that’s me”

I’m just stating my position.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Im not being argumentative at all.
I was saying you was appealing to emotion in your logic and I understand it fully TD. I wasn't saying you were being combative. And tlr is phony with it's outrage imo because its been other threads were people died and ya'll cracking jokes. I can bump them if you want me too.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I was saying you was appealing to emotion in your logic and I understand it fully TD. I wasn't saying you were being combative. And tlr is phony with it's outrage imo because its been other threads were people died and ya'll cracking jokes. I can bump them if you want me too.

Please do.

If I’m in there laughing I’ll offer a full apology.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I checked their IG. According to one of her IG stories they were out celebrating the birthday of Uchechukw Chukwuma:
Uche (@uchechukwuma) • Instagram photos and videos

On the last IG story of Michaela Powell, the driver, they were making IG videos:
@mikaylapow • Instagram photos and videos

crazy watching that shyt and in a few hours those videos are gonna be gone just like them. They looked fukkin zooted in those videos

lawyer for the truck driver better save these pics/videos ASAP

Last edited: