With that name you couldn't tell which way shes going

And neither did she:wow:

Reported

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Something similar happened in my city. Car full of drunk girls leaving the after hours spot drove into the back of a parked 18 wheeler and the car blew up with them inside
Stuff like this shouldn't be happening in the age of Uber/Lyft. Split the damn $15 and get home safe :damn:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The video on the ny post shows them pulling the car from under the tractor trailer but I’m thinking this is after they removed whoever was in the front but I still think the person or people in the back seat were still there bc the back seat was damn near folded into the front with the roof smash up on top of it:picard:
Hopefully they died swiftly. Rip.
That’s the NY Post they don’t care- they probably did get a photo with the body in the back seat and still kept recording. They show videos of people getting clipped all the time. They showed dude getting rammed off the road and into a storefront on his bicycle at an intersection, when an SUV collided into him. NY Post will still publish whatever.

If they’re covering the car with a tarp at the scene, the bodies were still in the vehicle .

Last edited: