🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@KushSkywalker

Your GT is:KushSkywalker
And your psn is:TheKushSkywalker

Right? Ill be sure to post your wz stats when they release. No arguing.
can we ban this annoying fakkit on every COD thread? every fukking time with that Scrappy Doo energy
nobody gives a fukk about you or your opinion bruh
stfu

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
@Regular_P

just played warzone caldera and forgot how goat the first warzone was. especially with verdanks

it was so fun compared to warzone 2

but warzone 2 just came out, let see how it is in one year

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P

just played warzone caldera and forgot how goat the first warzone was. especially with verdanks

it was so fun compared to warzone 2

but warzone 2 just came out, let see how it is in one year
The gameplay's just so much better than WZ2.

They would have to fundamentally change everything about WZ2 for it to match up with the original. IW clearly wanted to go in a different direction. They aren't gonna be the ones to change it.

I truly believe Warzone 2 is gonna bleed players over the coming months. It just doesn't have the fun factor of the first Warzone and that includes Caldera.

On a side note, from a business standpoint, I can't believe Activision allowed IW to change the loadout system. Why would anyone buy a blueprint when it's so much more difficult to get loadouts in Warzone 2? Plus, the upgrading system is so convoluted. I could figure it out but the grind to unlock things is ridiculous. What casual players are doing all that? People wanna use the guns they like, not be forced to use everything in the game.

Last edited:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
The gameplay's just so much better than WZ2.

They would have to fundamentally change everything about WZ2 for it to match up with the original. IW clearly wanted to go in a different direction. They aren't gonna be the ones to change it.

I truly believe Warzone 2 is gonna bleed players over the coming months. It just doesn't have the fun factor of the first Warzone and that includes Caldera.

On a side note, from a business standpoint, I can't believe Activision allowed IW to change the loadout system. Why would anyone buy a blueprint when it's so much more difficult to get loadouts in Warzone 2? Plus, the upgrading system is so convoluted. I could figure it out but the grind to unlock things is ridiculous. What casual players are doing all that? People wanna use the guns they like, not be forced to use everything in the game.
right now caldera forces you to play solo or quads which is awful. you either have teammates that quit after they lose gulag or two spanish speaking motherfukkers. or dudes that have no mics. rare that i have a good teammate

100000% the reason they took away rebirth and FK is because they knew most players would come back from trash ass warzone 2

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Rebirth and FK aren't coming back; that's why it's called Warzone Caldera now. Verdansk is only coming to Mobile Warzone when that releases next year.

They're forcing people to play the new one because they KNEW it was a downgrade and released in a beta state. The player base woulda been melted already if they left the option of Rebirth/FK/Verdansk.

Yes, its temporary tho. Cant remember the video now but they said Warzone was going to be Caldera only for a while so they can move people to these new games (WZ 2 and mobile). But old maps are definitely coming back next year.

And yeah they definitely knew they were shipping this with problems lol. Forget beta state, they still calling WZ2 and DMZ betas :heh:

I fukk with WZ2 tho and see the potential, but its a bytch when you die to someone cause you fighting the shytty looting system just to pick something up.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yes, its temporary tho. Cant remember the video now but they said Warzone was going to be Caldera only for a while so they can move people to these new games (WZ 2 and mobile). But old maps are definitely coming back next year.

And yeah they definitely knew they were shipping this with problems lol. Forget beta state, they still calling WZ2 and DMZ betas :heh:

I fukk with WZ2 tho and see the potential, but its a bytch when you die to someone cause you fighting the shytty looting system just to pick something up.
Nah, the old maps are not coming back. Rebirth and FK are done; they're supposedly releasing a Rebirth map on WZ2 next year but nothing for the original. Verdansk is coming back but only to Mobile.

That's why they're calling it Warzone Caldera now instead of just Warzone. It's unheard of what they're doing with the original game and maps. They have no respect for their player base.