Daps
we are on a road to neo feudalism.

many would argue we are within its gates
giphy.gif

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Atlanta hold this L.:umad:
They bought 4 houses in my HOA. I had two sets of squatters across the street and another house became a whore house for a while.
:francis:
Property managers are garbage and don’t care.
:scust:
My HOA are all black and old retirees so you can imagine the foolery during our meetings.
:pachaha:

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This story is just fear mongering for those who were either too broke or stupid to buy a house while interest rates were at all time lows. I bought houses here in the Metro in 2017 and 2020 and corporations didn't have any effect on my being able to buy. :camby:

No I believe it

My wife and I sold two houses in Stone Mountain off Redan to Zillow a couple years ago. I’ve spoken about it on here before.

When purchasing our forever home in Gwynette this company D.R. Horton owned and were building EVERYWHERE in the A

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
This is terrible, but I’m also ready to invest into these type of companies as well :francis:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Wonder why biden didnt address this at the SOTU...:stopitslime: these corporations do not get addressed turning the system on it's head...

Perhaps this is an opportunity for trump

I doubt he even brings it up himself he's a businessman remember???:mjlol:
Because these bum ass politicians let venture capitalist companies get involved in residential property when they started losing massive amounts from commercial real estate. Everybody's 401k $ is tied up with this so these entities aren't playing with their own $ they're using yours. Politicians don't want that mess exposed to the masses because people would panic because it's a losing battle. They'll just pull $ from somewhere else and toss a few people some help but to overthrow this system they let develop ain't about to happen. Rural Trump supporters gonna feel it when it starts in their backyard, they so worried about minorities they not gonna be ready for foreign developers gathering swaths of land and taking advantage of farm subsidies.

if y'all ever do taxes with software like TurboTax, look into how much government aid and relief rural America survives on:francis: