3 corporations own $19,000 Metro Atlanta homes

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
This story is just fear mongering for those who were either too broke or stupid to buy a house while interest rates were at all time lows. I bought houses here in the Metro in 2017 and 2020 and corporations didn't have any effect on my being able to buy. :camby:
What about younger people who are now looking to buy their first home?

Be stupid and myopic brehs

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This story is just fear mongering for those who were either too broke or stupid to buy a house while interest rates were at all time lows. I bought houses here in the Metro in 2017 and 2020 and corporations didn't have any effect on my being able to buy. :camby:

You do realize you aren’t the main character of the world right?

fakkit.

Negged.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is where government is supposed to step in. But when they are bought by these same corporations and billionaires, well there is unlikely to be any relief from this.

These people are really working hard to bring back a feudal dynamic in society. Home ownership is going to be a thing of the past at this rate.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I never understood that concept of renting a house unless you on vacation and get a airbnb for the fam but otherwise you supposed to be paying a mortgage for a house not rent smh

So no surprise ATL is the most egregious of this aspect.. Straight up clown shyt