3 corporations own $19,000 Metro Atlanta homes

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
This mess is happening all over, and brehs were talking me down before, saying it's only like .5% of homes :francis:

Black wealth destruction right in front of your eyes. They gonna rent these out then go after the black neighborhoods on a gentrification warpath and there's gonna be a transition like what went down in Compton. Jeff Bezos and (I think Warren Buffet also) was pushing his housing stock plan where people will own percentages of homes as outside investors and get dividends from rent so some of these companies are probably shells involved in that crap as well:martin:
That sounds like REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust). There are a bunch of them and they have been buying up home en masse. Investors have been buying up roughly 20% of single family homes over the past 3 years. Local municipalities will get crushed in about 10 years if they hold on to these properties, as they make awful landlords. What's really crazy is any mayor of a medium to small city trying to fight back and these REITs can put them out of office by just donating to their competitor.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
some people were teens in school during those years or were too young to take advantage of those golden years. So miss me with all that

"Work harder and be Tony Stark level of genius, and maybe you can live a lifestyle of a mailman 3 generations ago!!!"

Some of these Coli brehs need a fukking sledgehammer to they face on some Shao Khan type shyt :pacspit:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
some people were teens in school during those years or were too young to take advantage of those golden years. So miss me with all that
lebron-violin.gif

You weren't too young, so no excuse nikka... :sas1:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It’s only going to get worse. Houses are now seen as an investment by corporations with vast resources. They are buying everything.

I know yall hate HOAs but I’m so glad the HOAs in my area have banned corporations from buying homes and have a hard cap on the number of rentals allowed.