3 corporations own $19,000 Metro Atlanta homes

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This mess is happening all over, and brehs were talking me down before, saying it's only like .5% of homes :francis:

Black wealth destruction right in front of your eyes. They gonna rent these out then go after the black neighborhoods on a gentrification warpath and there's gonna be a transition like what went down in Compton. Jeff Bezos and (I think Warren Buffet also) was pushing his housing stock plan where people will own percentages of homes as outside investors and get dividends from rent so some of these companies are probably shells involved in that crap as well:martin:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Corporate Landlord era :wow:

Middle class getting squeezed out soon :wow:

This mess is happening all over, and brehs were talking me down before, saying it's only like .5% of homes :francis:

Black wealth destruction right in front of your eyes. They gonna rent these out then go after the black neighborhoods on a gentrification warpath and there's gonna be a transition like what went down in Compton. Jeff Bezos and (I think Warren Buffet also) was pushing his housing stock plan where people will own percentages of homes as outside investors and get dividends from rent so some of these companies are probably shells involved in that crap as well:martin:
And I believe some corporate ownership comes from foreign investment.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
And I believe some corporate ownership comes from foreign investment.
It is, again, brehs in other threads last year was saying I was overreacting when I pulled up land parcel lots in my city where multiple properties had Chinese names and owed YEARS of back taxes. Also alot of Arab and Indian last names had multiples. Like I remember finding a woman that likely had a foreign investment backing owned 40 homes HERSELF spread throughout the east and west side of the city but only 3 properties in outer suburbs :francis:

A few Chinese companies own plots of bando apartment complexes and homes that the city can't do anything with, they just end up getting used to store bodies:snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Feudalism is byke :blessed:

maxresdefault.jpg

the more things change the more they stay the same...:francis:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This story is just fear mongering for those who were either too broke or stupid to buy a house while interest rates were at all time lows. I bought houses here in the Metro in 2017 and 2020 and corporations didn't have any effect on my being able to buy. :camby:
some people were teens in school during those years or were too young to take advantage of those golden years. So miss me with all that

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This story is just fear mongering for those who were either too broke or stupid to buy a house while interest rates were at all time lows. I bought houses here in the Metro in 2017 and 2020 and corporations didn't have any effect on my being able to buy. :camby:
And, right on time, the arrival of cointelpro.