3 albums in and NOT A SINGLE DR.DRE BEAT for Kendrick!

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Slaughterhouse is linked with Aftermath, this is what it says on their I-Tunes

xkp0cl.jpg

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
What's the last GREAT beat Dre even made? I'm fine with Kendrick not getting shyt from him.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
WASNT HE CREDITED FOR MIXING A COUPLE JOINTS? THAT ALMOST ALWAYS MEANS HE CO-PRODUCED.

Like I said earlier in the thread he mixed almost half the album and kept Ali in the cut so he could learn from him.

That time has been invaluable for the sound quality of future TDE releases.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Like I said earlier in the thread he mixed almost half the album and kept Ali in the cut so he could learn from him.

That time has been invaluable for the sound quality of future TDE releases.

THERE U GO .. HE CLEARLY PRODUCED UNDER THE TABLE

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Dre is top 5 hip-hop producers of all time, but I'm always surprised when people still want to hear hits beats that bad in 2017.

Serious question. Since working with 50 Cent in 2003 and Game in 2005, has Dre done more than a handful of beats on anyone's album? Even with those guys it was only a few beats each, with Mike Elizondo, Mark Batson, etc, playing keys and strings and what not.

The last time Dre contributed significant beats to a project that really come to mind is the Relapse album with Eminem the same year.

Kendrick was signed as an artist that already had his own sound, his own production team, etc. Would I like to hear Kendrick over a Dre beat here or there? Sure. But there are producers doing way more interesting shyt in 2017 than Dre. And again, Dre is in my top 5, and if anyone put him at the #1 spot I wouldn't argue at all.
This!!