[3/8/23] AEW Dynamite: Revolution Fallout; Hobbs x Wardlow - TNT title; Pockets x Lethal - All-Atlantic title; AR Fox/Top Flight/Skye/Soho in action

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Man I’m happy for Hobbs winning the TNT championship but ehhhh…I’m not sure about how he won it. It kinda cheapens the win imo :yeshrug:

And Hobbs don’t need no QT…let him rock on his own and let him get into his Book Of Hobbs phase. QT makes anything look silly.
I feel that but I aint mad at it because heels cheat damn near every time they win a title. Not many cases of a heel going over a babyface clean especially in a title match.

Even with Roman, he rarely defends his title without some sort of outside interference or distraction at the very least.

I’m wild happy for Hobbington :wow:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hobbs finally a champion :blessed:

but with QT :scust:

Also it's crazy how much momentum Wardlow has lost
idk how they can gain it back
Wardlow might be finished, I don't think Tony can revive his momentum :francis:
MJF messed his momentum up big time but I wouldn’t say all that. Tonight might be some sort of punishment for losing the title. Either way I don’t think Wardlow is done.

OAN, does this AA title name change mean Pac will now be considered a former International Champ? :ohhh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Like I'm glad Hobbs won but 1) He should've won it sooner, 2) Wardlow should've never lost the belt to Joe to begin with and 3) QT Marshall???

It's like TK picked the one path to TNT Champ Hobbs that would damage him, Wardlow, and the title as much as possible.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Happy for Hobbs but not like this….hot potato’ing<<<<…..Wardlow heading up north when that contract over …he was the top babyface in AEW at one point…it’s over

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Guessing Wardlow enters a feud with that big caveman looking fukk from the Factory. Think he had a main event match with Dustin Rhodes a few years back. :heh:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
ours-communism.gif

:hmm:

proud-so.gif

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I'd rather had Hobbs win by himself and the confetti canons go off so he could fully get his moment.

But fukk it Hobbs really did it:wow:. I remember him when he was Willpower on dark matches and then rocking with Mox for a bit before he turned heel and got the new name and trunks.

He's come such a long way; I feel like a proud father watching his only son make it:mjcry::mjcry:

Last edited:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather had Hobbs win by himself and the confetti canons go off so he could fully get his moment.

But fukk it Hobbs really did it:wow:. I remember him when he was Willpower on dark matches and then rocking with Mox for a bit before he turned heel and got the new name and trunks.

He's come such a long way; I feel like a proud father watching his only son make it:mjcry::mjcry:
shyt I remember when he jobbed to OC in like 13 seconds. :heh:

He’s come a long way indeed. :wow: