[3/8/23] AEW Dynamite: Revolution Fallout; Hobbs x Wardlow - TNT title; Pockets x Lethal - All-Atlantic title; AR Fox/Top Flight/Skye/Soho in action

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Thought it was Jay white attacking starks at first :damn:

Ruby soho promo was actually good and explains her turn pretty well. Skye blue and willow looked great

FTR still so damn over

The way house of black came out wanting all the smoke :ohlawd:

That should be a damn good match

Danielson promo was good too. Guessing he won’t be seen for a while… or perhaps home is gonna be ROH

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cool to see Hobbs win, but the QT involvement :why:. Seems unnecessary like sticking Swerve with those 2 goons. Speaking of Swerve, can we get him wrestling on Dynamite. Also is Darby injured, haven't seen him in a minute either :martin:. Will be happy whenever Thunder Rosa is back as well.

Based on reaction, FTR is the most over act in the company.

Can't tell if Taz/Tony are doing a bit, or if they are really annoyed at each other :skip:

I thought we were finished with Mox/Hangman :beli:. Maybe Hangman fights Claudio, that would be a good match.

O.C. kicking off Dynamite reminds me of WCW kicking things off with the cruiserweights, dude must be money for AEW.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Cool to see Hobbs win, but the QT involvement :why:. Seems unnecessary like sticking Swerve with those 2 goons. Speaking of Swerve, can we get him wrestling on Dynamite. Also is Darby injured, haven't seen him in a minute either :martin:. Will be happy whenever Thunder Rosa is back as well.

Can't tell if Taz/Tony are doing a bit, or if they are really annoyed at each other :skip:

I thought we were finished with Mox/Hangman :beli:. Maybe Hangman fights Claudio, that would be a good match.

O.C. kicking off Dynamite reminds me of WCW kicking things off with the cruiserweights, dude must be money for AEW.

It's a gift and a curse, because jobbers are encouraged? To make threads now, just date, whatever title, sit back and that's it. I remember how rare it was seeing a 100 dap post, now seems like their happening everyday...
but here's some context on the new TNT Champion Hobbs

Taz said on commentary their relationship, some liked the finish some didn't (Talking Qt involvement)...their was a tweet Hobbs or Wardlow put out a while back with them both in the gym and the caption was like future championship something

Darby winning the WBD tittle on Dynamite got 1.2 million views on AEW YouTube channel so who knows he and Sting are probably still celebrating. ( Keith Lee got a million views on YouTube for his return on Rampage the sometimes taped show on a graveyard slot for Fridays) Swerve is the only guy in AEW respectfully who need/earned a singles title. When Swerve was first introduced, came out signed the contract and has produced and been consistent. Whether his group gets over/heat is a different story, since the feud is still building with Keith Lee return (which obviously has way more Views on YouTube than Adam Cole returning)

You're definitely a radio/satellite radio/ breh. I use bit as well. Some say skit, or sketch. But I think that is Taz/Tony/Excalibur bit. Ross(JR) has "earned" his stripes so he just says whatever and isn't really doing the back and forth that he was once known for in his prime like he'd do with King.

Honestly, it was dreadful seeing Jas vs Bcc week in and week out. This Dark Order/Hangman vs BCC will pass eventually. How or when idk.

Orange Cassidy (why the Op continues to use Cornette bit of calling him pockets I will never understand) is probably their safest worker and he's probably a draw on the west coast. Same with lethal. No confusion on who's the heel or Babyface, don't have to worry about blood or weapons. Etc

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Wish Hobbs The Best Cause He Deserves It But It’s Hard To Trust AEW

When Wardlow First Won The TNT It Was Supposed To Catapult Him But They Didnt Know Exactly How To Handle Him The Right Way

Hobbs Next Feud Needs To Be A Guy Who Really Makes Him Look Good But Outside A Few Guys In The Main Event Picture They Don’t Have The Kinda Guys That Can Do That

Hobbs Gotta Really Make This Moment In Time HIS And Come Up With His Own Ideas To Get Over And Be Vocal About Doing Them

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

He's off shooting a movie I think.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
No! Don't go home, Bryan! :damn: Just run another one hour iron man match against some bum on Rampage and get your confidence back :mjcry:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dumb tweet for 2 reasons.
1. They are over in spite of being mishandled in AEW.
2. They wrestled in places other than AEW and got a name for themselves/got over. They had like 3-4 belts and put on bangers w/o AEW titles.

Who put all of those belts on them and sent them to those places? Who booked the Briscoes trilogy? I was told that not having that match with the Bucks would kill FTR off and that’s proven wrong. The story of them going around the world accumulating gold, losing it all in short order and rededicating themselves to regain their ultimate prize is a better story than just winning all the belts and ending this story in Sept