[3/8/23] AEW Dynamite: Revolution Fallout; Hobbs x Wardlow - TNT title; Pockets x Lethal - All-Atlantic title; AR Fox/Top Flight/Skye/Soho in action

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hit em with the
seattle-supersonics-shawn-kemp.gif
shawn-kemp.gif

Kemp doing more than pointing fingers in 2023

:pachaha:
Posted that at the same time like y’all soul mates :dame:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
wonder if wardlow got hurt vs Joe or something happened for the quick turnaround. or prolly just hometown preference for hobbs? knew there was bound to be some fukkery cuz the match was too close to the ppv. we'll see if Hobbs keeps it until DoN.
Don't think they would put an injured guy in a hardcore match lol

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Yo if Hobbs gets to bring some stability to the belt. Get a decent run like Cassidy has with the other belt. Where Hobbs just be working fools I'm cool. But, if this is some ol bullshyt just to give Wardlow another reign on his resume no good.

QT still garbage. Maybe not Mark Sterling Garbage, but still Garbage.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Khan books with callbacks. The Ruby promo is an example.
Hobbs doesn't need a QT Marshall help it wasn't needed TK book himself into a corner & had to do something to get out of it so you bring up something that hasn't been on tv or anything in legit months & to try & save something:francis:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
QT as a wrestler = :scust:

QT as a manager = :ehh:

I’ll let it play out. :hubie:
Have you not seen him managing the factory and cutting promos the past two years ?

How much more of Qshyt do you need to see ?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hobbs doesn't need a QT Marshall help it wasn't needed TK book himself into a corner & had to do something to get out of it so you bring up something that hasn't been on tv or anything in legit months & to try & save something:francis:
Wouldve made more sense to have Tazz come from behind the announcer's table and help Hobbs if they wanted to go that route.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TK sure loves those win a title shot then get the match next week type of thing. Could've saved the ladder match for this week or next and then had the match at the ppv. I also see that Joe beat OC then in his next match lost to Wardlow and now Wardlow wins then in his next match loses to Hobbs. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to Hobbs. Darby at least had a few defenses. But it seems like they playing hot potato with the title lately. They need Hobbs defending against a variety of opponents if they gonna keep the belt on him, not just Wardlow and Joe and circulating things between them.