[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
A simple Gooogle search would tell yall that this was a match slated to go down before Kenny got hurt. He was supposed to drop the world title to him in mexico and it got derailed. The match has been anticipated since then. Since many people werent sure if Kenny was going to come back, its a dream match based on that alone. Also just from their styles its going to bang. Tony is attempting to reach a global audience and this will do that.

The whole "I dont know who this is" is dumb as fukk to say out loud while you use the internet to voice it. Its not even about yall not liking the product or not. That part is fine. Its just being intentionally obtuse.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The whole "I dont know who this is" is dumb as fukk to say out loud while you use the internet to voice it. Its not even about yall not liking the product or not. That part is fine. Its just being intentionally obtuse.

Funny that when wwe does it with NXT call ups it's not an issue whatsoever.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

A. NXT superstars wrestle on American cable television in primetime every week, there's less of a "who?" factor than people in Japan or Mexico
B. there's literally nobody in NXT that if they called them up for a match on the main roster it would be called or considered a "dream match" That would be a total joke

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A simple Gooogle search would tell yall that this was a match slated to go down before Kenny got hurt. He was supposed to drop the world title to him in mexico and it got derailed. The match has been anticipated since then. Since many people werent sure if Kenny was going to come back, its a dream match based on that alone. Also just from their styles its going to bang. Tony is attempting to reach a global audience and this will do that.

Or he could’ve just simply tweeted this shyt or put it in a video package.

Imagine as a business owner trying to sell someone a product with no description or details :heh:

Silkk

Daps
Why yall be on here lying for no reason?

Damn near everybody that HHH has brought back outside of Bray, Dexter, & Stroman got shyt on here and live in the arena.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Brehs on the innanet talmbout "how am I supposed to know who he is??" :mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
So you’re selling a product….

And instead of you telling me about it im supposed to go find the details of it on my own through a third party?

Imagine your favorite team drafting someone 1st round you've NEVER seen on any mock drafts or ever saw play in college, I don't care that I can google his name and read about him or watch YouTube clips, it's not gonna make me more excited about someone totally random

Silkk

Daps
Imagine your favorite team drafting someone 1st round you've NEVER seen on any mock drafts or ever saw play in college, I don't care that I can google his name and read about him or watch YouTube clips, it's not gonna make me more excited about someone totally random
EXACTLY