[3/20/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: CHRISTIAN VS. COPELAND 3 - I QUIT

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Shibata tanked both the Collision rating and the Rampage rating and yet Tony just booked him for Dynamite next week :comeon:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah that Jericho match wasn’t it. At least he’s accepted that he’s a Jobber to the Stars now. Even though it was kind of unbelievable that skinny ass Hook basically squashed him.

Jericho should take a long hiatus. The AEW fanbase just isn’t fukking with him right now. Lose some weight and come back with another reinvention of his persona

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
The IWC has Tony Khan crying into his sniff over not getting booker of the year when really he was opening his cheque book and sharpening his damn pencil. Now the man's BOOKING.

Mercedes was a bit weak I thought but I want to see what matches this all winds up in - all the moving parts are great, so hopefully there's a good few months of TV finally on the horizon for the women.

Eddie/Okada was fine, but it didn't quite hook us in til the final act - Okada is a star in this role, ice watched so many of his matches on shytty quality videos that I wasn't prepared for HOW good his emoting is in the ring. Glad they got the gold on him to go with the Ferrari.

Ospreay also a star. I was already biased but I'm actually low-key surprised with how OVER he is. He's playing that 110% cheeky Essex cockney (man's from just down the A13 from me) perfectly and these crowds fukking love it. It's heartwarming bruvs.

Jericho/Hook was PERFECT. Sometimes fighters get rushed early and never get back in the fight. Hook Lesnar took Lionheart to Suplex City in his own country. That's his "I've arrived" win right there. I have a bad as fukk feeling about this proposition though - Jericho going into Management or something?

Christian/Copeland was way better than I thought it would be - one of the better I Quit matches I think I've seen. I'm low-key gutted if that's the end of this Christian heel run, but the match was pretty much perfect for what I wanted out of these two.

Street Fight was some sports entertaining carnage - enjoyed it but winced a few times. Skye Blue looked like she botched her blade first time but she's on her way to becoming a certified G for some of the spots she puts her hand up for. Tacks are getting tacky, but it's almost a rite of passage for AEW wrestlers at this point. Skye and Stat renewed their stripes tonight.

Great three hours of TV and I'm a bit bummed it's a whole week until there's any more of it which is about as big a compliment as you can pay a Dynamite, isn't it? :yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Is there a ROH thread? :to: just in time to see Queen Mina.

kevin-hart-crying.gif

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The IWC has Tony Khan crying into his sniff over not getting booker of the year when really he was opening his cheque book and sharpening his damn pencil. Now the man's BOOKING.

Mercedes was a bit weak I thought but I want to see what matches this all winds up in - all the moving parts are great, so hopefully there's a good few months of TV finally on the horizon for the women.

Eddie/Okada was fine, but it didn't quite hook us in til the final act - Okada is a star in this role, ice watched so many of his matches on shytty quality videos that I wasn't prepared for HOW good his emoting is in the ring. Glad they got the gold on him to go with the Ferrari.

Ospreay also a star. I was already biased but I'm actually low-key surprised with how OVER he is. He's playing that 110% cheeky Essex cockney (man's from just down the A13 from me) perfectly and these crowds fukking love it. It's heartwarming bruvs.

Jericho/Hook was PERFECT. Sometimes fighters get rushed early and never get back in the fight. Hook Lesnar took Lionheart to Suplex City in his own country. That's his "I've arrived" win right there. I have a bad as fukk feeling about this proposition though - Jericho going into Management or something?

Christian/Copeland was way better than I thought it would be - one of the better I Quit matches I think I've seen. I'm low-key gutted if that's the end of this Christian heel run, but the match was pretty much perfect for what I wanted out of these two.

Street Fight was some sports entertaining carnage - enjoyed it but winced a few times. Skye Blue looked like she botched her blade first time but she's on her way to becoming a certified G for some of the spots she puts her hand up for. Tacks are getting tacky, but it's almost a rite of passage for AEW wrestlers at this point. Skye and Stat renewed their stripes tonight.

Great three hours of TV and I'm a bit bummed it's a whole week until there's any more of it which is about as big a compliment as you can pay a Dynamite, isn't it? :yeshrug:
tenor.gif