[3/20/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: CHRISTIAN VS. COPELAND 3 - I QUIT

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Okada has never delivered for me in AEW. I just don't see IT with him.
That's Tony Khan's fault. Putting a big star like Okada with the two biggest dorks (and two of the least over wrestlers) on the roster was a terrible decision. Okada would've been better off with Jericho leeching off of him.
And why would you have Okada job out Eddie when Eddie went toe to toe with Bryan? I don't know if they can sell a flash knockout situation in wrestling and make people not hate it.
It can be done:

I just don't know if Tony Khan is the guy who can put it together.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Match will be Continental Rules so no interference allowed

GJDHm1uWMAA8ReY
“Continental Rules” :dead:

Long as Okada wins then whatever but the Bucks ignoring the stip would get them more heat

Silkk

Daps
Okada should squash Kingston in 5 mins or less, establish him as a killer

You and I agree on something for once. The apocalypse is near I fear.
I’ll push back. This is a match that needs to at least go 10-15.

Eddie still carrying two other belts and is one of the few guys in AEW that stays over regardless of Ws & Ls but he shouldn’t be squashed especially after just BD.

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
ain't said this in a minute but this card actually is loaded like a mofo :whoo:

this card so loaded they need to put JR back on commentary for it :bryan:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I’ll push back. This is a match that needs to at least go 10-15.

Eddie still carrying two other belts and is one of the few guys in AEW that stays over regardless of Ws & Ls but he shouldn’t be squashed especially after just BD.

Okada needs to feel special and a level above most of the roster. Eddie would be just fine, his character is basically that of a lovable loser plus he can always get his heat back on the mic any time he needs to.

Plus they have a ROH PPV coming soon and its an easy set up to have someone make fun of him for losing to Okada so decisively and that leads to the ROH Title match at the PPV

Silkk

Daps
Okada needs to feel special and a level above most of the roster. Eddie would be just fine, his character is basically that of a lovable loser plus he can always get his heat back on the mic any time he needs to.

Plus they have a ROH PPV coming soon and its an easy set up to have someone make fun of him for losing to Okada so decisively and that leads to the ROH Title match at the PPV
I’d rather see Hook squash Jericho :hubie:

These MFs got 3 hours to get through tonight

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's Tony Khan's fault. Putting a big star like Okada with the two biggest dorks (and two of the least over wrestlers) on the roster was a terrible decision. Okada would've been better off with Jericho leeching off of him.

It can be done:

I just don't know if Tony Khan is the guy who can put it together.

HOSS shyt :wow: