2XKO (2025)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Im not familiar with LOL, whats the omission that got you upset?

I think he means K'Sante(I think he's too new he was released 1 month before this article was made. But they could have probably added him). THis dudes been nerfed consistently and is still strong :dead:
K_Sante-Base-Splash.jpg

Or Lucian
Lucian_0.jpg

There is a black woman on that list Senna. She is Lucian's Wife.
01_banner_optimized_senna_champ_insights.jpg

I like the characters that they have but I'm not so sure about the controls. It will help bring in new players to the FGC for sure.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think he means K'Sante(I think he's too new he was released 1 month before this article was made. But they could have probably added him). THis dudes been nerfed consistently and is still strong :dead:
K_Sante-Base-Splash.jpg

Or Lucian
Lucian_0.jpg

I like the characters that they have but I'm not so sure about the controls. It will help bring in new players to the FGC for sure.

Damn, they were right every black character got killmonger hair now

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
K_Sante-Base-Splash.jpg

Or Lucian
Lucian_0.jpg

Controls are basically a marvel game with simple input for specials.

I actually don't mind it, it seems like the natural progression of a vs game.

I need some Shurima heroes :noah:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Im not familiar with LOL, whats the omission that got you upset?

K_Sante-Base-Splash.jpg

Or Lucian
Lucian_0.jpg

I meant Lucian. He’s an old character and one of the most popular but Riot keeps screwing him and his relationship with Senna. They are officially married but Riot acts like the relationship doesn’t exist. Gameplay they aren’t even the most compatible with each other. No promotions, no skins, not even acknowledgments to one another game play wise

and the first dude above is officially gay. And is with another black dude. So two gay black men. F Riot.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This and MK1 are the fighting games I'm most looking forward to that are real.

I hope they got Vayne and Karma. When I used to run LoL heavy is was bottom lane.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I meant Lucian. He’s an old character and one of the most popular but Riot keeps screwing him and his relationship with Senna. They are officially married but Riot acts like the relationship doesn’t exist. Gameplay they aren’t even the most compatible with each other. No promotions, no skins, not even acknowledgments to one another game play wise

and the first dude above is officially gay. And with another black dude. So two gay black men. F Riot.

Yea your right. I didn't know K'Sante was gay. When you said leading character i thought you mean top tier.

I would like Lucian in the game. I like fighting game characters that use guns and I wanted him as a gun fu character. Especially after I saw the Blockbuster classic Equilibrium. You are right with Lucian and Senna. They have lots of skins and stuff for Xayah and Rakan.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yea your right. I didn't know K'Sante was gay. When you said leading character i thought you mean top tier.

I would like Lucian in the game. I like fighting game characters that use guns and I wanted him as a gun fu character. Especially after I saw the Blockbuster classic Equilibrium. You are right with Lucian and Senna. They have lots of skins and stuff for Xayah and Rakan.
The same issue with Sazh in the Final Fantasy fighting games, both uses guns but the game focuses on more melee combat. They can use John Wick and the movie you said for references on that type of a fighting style but nooooo.