“2Pac Was Not Bipolar” 2Pac’s Father Billy Garland Disappointed In Allen Hughes and His Betrayal.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Your logic is the only thing that doesn’t make sense. So people don’t get into subsequent relationships when they have prior children? :skip:
We're talking about ex's stopping fathers from seeing his kids. We not talking about current relationships. It's irrelevant to the topic.

Think better.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Great documentary

But I understand pop frustration when he was told one thing and next thing u know , you see shyt about your ex…

I also agree with him and said the same thing about Tupac changed do to the fact the same people BLACK PEOPLE, u talk about uplifting yourself from black men watching out for these cacs and stay focus on your goals to black women to keep your head up and he apologized for his wrong doings are the same ones who shot u in quad, accused u of sexual assault, to almost every one in NY media talking about u saying u got beat up and raped in jail …

That right there would literally pissed u off and I was all about my people

I don’t know why this is so hard for people to understand. Considering Pac and his background how he reacted was predictable. His last months were both brilliant and tragic.

Daps
We're talking about ex's stopping fathers from seeing his kids. We not talking about current relationships. It's irrelevant to the topic.

Think better.
That could be what you thought “we” were talking about but you responded to MY statement, and I was talking about the general pathetic nature of a man who thinks like that . And I got plenty of daps so maybe you need to speak for yourself. I don’t care if you are in a current relationship or past. What women in her right mind would even lay with let alone be led by a man with that mindstate :mjlol:
@couldn’tbemethough

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
i hope nikkaz know, as a man you shouldn't let nobody keep you out a your kids life :francis: allegedly
Afeni said he was dead, she was addicted to crack, & moved around constantly. Do you know how hard it would be to keep up with someone in those kinds of circumstances from the 70's through the early 90's? That some baby mama bullshyt he went through. I'm not excusing him but that shyt had to be hard

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The muthafuka that owns, gets paid or whatever from Art of Dialogue owes the 2Pac estate a check at this point. It seems like they don’t drop ANYTHING unless it has his name attached at this point
Bro it’s infuriating! Like wtf did Pac do to that man???? Has The Art of Dialogue shared one positive video?

Daps
Afeni said he was dead, she was addicted to crack, & moved around constantly. Do you know how hard it would be to keep up with someone in those kinds of circumstances from the 70's through the early 90's? That some baby mama bullshyt he went through. I'm not excusing him but that shyt had to be hard

Really?! PAC has only been my favorite famous person in the world for 30 years, wow I didn’t know that!! :comeon:

What actually happened is that she was a paralegal for like 10 years and didn’t become a fiend til years after pac was born. That was the time she was married to mutulu, pacs actual father

Her saying he was dead would be a good reason for pac not to look for him, not a good reason for a grown man that knows a woman he was screwing and got pregnant though… as we can see when pac got famous he had no problem finding a way to get to him :francis:

Cut the bullshyt.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll say it again Tupac was an alcoholic. Damn near every time he had one of his outbursts or was talking all macho he was drunk and high af
Pac most likely had bipolar disorder and also had ptsd from multiple instances in his life. He drank and smoke to cope. Dude needed therapy. He checked himself into a mental hospital in 94 iirc.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh this nikka tracked down breh who played Junior in players club just to ask him questions about pac :dead:

Holdup?

My nikka Potnah is in that shyt???

I gotta watch off GP now :pachaha:

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif