“2Pac Was Not Bipolar” 2Pac’s Father Billy Garland Disappointed In Allen Hughes and His Betrayal.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Tupac had a dad all this time AND he is alive TODAY :ohhh:
Like others have said, his biological dad (Billy Garland) first met him after he got shot in ‘94 in the hospital. Pac also had a stepdad (Mutulu Shakur), and then there was a dude he THOUGHT was his biological father who was a drug dealer that got killed. I’m thinking his name was “Legs” or something.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The muthafuka that owns, gets paid or whatever from Art of Dialogue owes the 2Pac estate a check at this point. It seems like they don’t drop ANYTHING unless it has his name attached at this point
Breh this nikka tracked down breh who played Junior in players club just to ask him questions about pac :dead:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
The muthafuka that owns, gets paid or whatever from Art of Dialogue owes the 2Pac estate a check at this point. It seems like they don’t drop ANYTHING unless it has his name attached at this point
It was a 2Pac focused fan page from the beginning. I thought people knew that.

As far as William Garland's disappointment in the doc, it was a very well made doc. Whether or not he was on good terms with Afeni, it's called Dear Mama for that reason. It was about the relationship and upbringing of Pac and his mom.

I also think he wasn't aware of why that question was brought up, it wasn't throwing shade at Pac imo. He was a live wire sometimes, and people who love to hate on Pac would pull that out.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Great documentary

But I understand pop frustration when he was told one thing and next thing u know , you see shyt about your ex…

I also agree with him and said the same thing about Tupac changed do to the fact the same people BLACK PEOPLE, u talk about uplifting yourself from black men watching out for these cacs and stay focus on your goals to black women to keep your head up and he apologized for his wrong doings are the same ones who shot u in quad, accused u of sexual assault, to almost every one in NY media talking about u saying u got beat up and raped in jail …

That right there would literally pissed u off and I was all about my people

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
It was a 2Pac focused fan page from the beginning. I thought people knew that.

As far as William Garland's disappointment in the doc, it was a very well made doc. Whether or not he was on good terms with Afeni, it's called Dear Mama for that reason. It was about the relationship and upbringing of Pac and his mom.

I also think he wasn't aware of why that question was brought up, it wasn't throwing shade at Pac imo. He was a live wire sometimes, and people who love to hate on Pac would pull that out.
Already knowing but he had tried to take another route and interview other people, did that shyt for what seemed a few months and then said fukk it and went full blown Pac when he didn’t catch on. I remember thinking that he was going to be an alternative to Vlad but then it just stopped.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This deadbeat should stay in the shadows with all the other deadbeats.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I DIDNT WATCH THAT DOC
SIMPILY BECAUSE IT WAS ALLEN HUGHES AND PAC DIDNT ROCK WITH HIM...

DUDE SAID 2PAC WAS BIPOLAR
IN THAT DOC?

:devil:
:evil:
That joint was amazing take some time when you get it bruh.

Daps
It's not up to the man to decide. In a lot of circumstances, the system give women the power to keep the kid from the father. You know it.

lemme guess....you be the same types of guy who say the man gotta lead and be in charge of a relationship when the argument suits you :mjlol:

then the kids come and suddenly your hands are tied and you have no power? ok