2K 25 is BY FAR the best sports game ever released. Huge leap from a solid 24. Biggest graphic and gamepla improvement in sports gaming I've ever seen

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man this shyt is amazing. 2K has NEVER been responsive, now it's the most responsive to controller presses ever.

It always had awful animations that took you out of good position to score, layups that were only created to miss or get blocked, dribble moves that got you nowhere, ect. Most animations have been great, but some of the most occuring animations were used to balance scoring. ALL of those animations are gone.

Layups FINALLY go towards the basket ALWAYS, you can explode out of crossovers for the first time in years, there is no hitch between dribble move and jump shot, you can stay with your man on defense without the invisible barrier that keeps you attached, so the CPU and users can actually get past nikkas easily that's out of position.

The gameplay is the best it has ever been, and that's a huge understatement. The graphics are also top notch for the first time in years. I'm using a reshade from 24 and this shyt looks photorealistic (I'll post it if anyone wants to try it).

Just my opinion as of right now. I've played 4 games online and I was able to defend everything and I can win with ONLY running a real NBA offense, which was impossible in years past. This shyt is the GOAT brehs.

Hmu on PC thru Steam, same name as my name on here. None of my nikkas game on PC, so I honestly need a couple nikkas to link up with on there. Hmu.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Not gonna lie I saw some gameplay footage. The camera view in combination of the actual play was pretty nice.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The impressions over at Op Sports are saying the same shyt pretty much

2k finally back? :mjcry: