29-year-old black man earns $187K and only works 9 months a year — AND his job doesn’t require a bachelor’s

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Traveling nurses make a killing....my cousin does this and she does very well for herself....bought a new house, new car and planned a trip to Italy in the next month or so....
So now that she came up she's going to Italy to wench and find herself bottom-shelf Enrique since nikkas are too broke for her :troll:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Traveling nurses make a killing....my cousin does this and she does very well for herself....bought a new house, new car and planned a trip to Italy in the next month or so....
My cousin is a traveling nurse. One of the spots she went to was Houston. She loved it so much, she bought a house there and left Chicago.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's levels

CNA (do a lot of the dirty work, claim they are nurses, but aren't). Lotta thots do this. Like the high school diploma equivalent of nursing but again you not a nurse.

LPNs (licensed practical nurses) are similar to CNAs but are real nurses unlike CNAs. Associate's degree of Nursing.

RNs, Registered nurses are real base level nurses. Bachelor's of nursing. Where you start making some real good bread.

Masters of Nursing are for those who wanna be Director level and shyt.

this isn't factual.

ur right about CNA's and RN's, but an LPN doesn't require a college degree. u can get that cert from a vocational school. CNA and Medical Assistants are the grunts. they just take the vitals essentially. a lot of birds claim they are nurses, but they are either MA's or CNA's. u can tell by their color scrubs. every hospital I have worked at, including where I work now, the RN's wear navy scrubs.

an associate degree in nursing (ADN) is an RN, but not nearly as much demand as a BSN RN.

MSN, is a masters of nursing and like u said, they go into management or research.

DPN is the doctorate of nursing. most of them are executives in the hospital like the chief nursing officer.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I love hearing people make things work for the Mike this.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
My aunt had been doing this for a while, along with regular nursing duties, she made a killing. has had big ass cribs, hella cars n allat too for decades now lol retired n living the life now.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
My aunt had been doing this for a while, along with regular nursing duties, she made a killing. has had big ass cribs, hella cars n allat too for decades now lol retired n living the life now.
I respect the OG travel nurses over these new travel nurses. A lot of these new travel nurses really think 187 a year is the new norm.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Are houses really that cheap in South Carolina??
Homie down payment was only 4k on a 93k decent looking house
:skip:
How can I get in on that to flip or air bnb it??