28-year old Chimp kept inside her whole life in awe after seeing the sky for the first time :mjcry:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:patrice: i gotta wonder about this story now cuz it struck me that chimp looks pretty damn young, especially compared to the other one who was REALLY old.
the avg chimp lifespan is 33 years and this chimp is 28 :leostare:
Bubbles the chimp was born in the mid 80s and still alive. Just turned 40 bubbles michael jackson's pet chimpanzee

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Swear to god cacs and chimps are the same damn thing, uncanny af

david-schneider-s.jpg

Look at their asses.
Why? :dahell:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
We really are a fukking curse on the earth. If the folks that made this video are in any way responsible for her being basically used to experiment on her whole entire life, they should be fukking [REDACTED]. “Hey look at this video, we have a chimp that we kept in a small cage for 3 decades, and we are showing her what we have kept her away from! Isn’t this a feel good story?” fukking garbage! I am happy for the chimp, and it is an amazing reaction, I just am so angry that they treat animals, and humans like this, that they get to decide who/what is worthy of freedom or captivity.

Ain’t no “we” my guy. That’s on cacs
:hubie:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk that it's a animal, how the hell you keep it inside for 28 years?
:why:
That's cruel

30-40 year old coli posters feeling bad for the chimp. Because theyve been brainwashed to think living in square boxes called apartments/houses is normal. Spaces you have to work 40 hours a week to stay in. Just up until your 50-60 years old and washed like this chimp. Then you are set free:francis:

Even worst when you think about what humans are actually capable of. But I guess we manage to still shyt,eat and fukk. Why would the chimps be depressed if we arent:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems weird that people took a long time to come up with the idea of evolution. Like. We had seen these mfs for our whole history but just thought ... huh... that's a weird coincidence.

In millions of years we might look like tigers allegedly:respect: