28-year old Chimp kept inside her whole life in awe after seeing the sky for the first time :mjcry:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: i gotta wonder about this story now cuz it struck me that chimp looks pretty damn young, especially compared to the other one who was REALLY old.
the avg chimp lifespan is 33 years and this chimp is 28 :leostare:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Vanilla, a 29-year-old survivor of the notorious Laboratory for Experimental Medicine and Surgery in Primates (LEMSIP), located in Tuxedo, NY, saw the open sky after one year of arriving at Save the Chimps sanctuary in Fort Pierce, Florida.

She on the juice :whoo:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Why the fukk they keep her on lock like that. basically prison

shyt makes me sad. humans are pieces of shyt
We really are a fukking curse on the earth. If the folks that made this video are in any way responsible for her being basically used to experiment on her whole entire life, they should be fukking [REDACTED]. “Hey look at this video, we have a chimp that we kept in a small cage for 3 decades, and we are showing her what we have kept her away from! Isn’t this a feel good story?” fukking garbage! I am happy for the chimp, and it is an amazing reaction, I just am so angry that they treat animals, and humans like this, that they get to decide who/what is worthy of freedom or captivity.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Untitled.png

might be smiley worthy

We hitting the club tonight boi :wow: